Rebel Yell excursion to JVD from NCL ship?

mavryk&goose

Hi, I will be in the NCL Getaway in August. I'm not seeing the Rebel Yell as an option for an excursion at this time. Does anyone know if this comes up at a later time to book?

I sent Rebel Yell an email and they got back to me that they should be up and running by April..We cruise end of October and hoping to enjoy Rebel Yell to Jost Van Dyke!

Heidi :cool:

I have done this excursion twice, one time it didn't show up until last minute and the last time I was able to book months in advance. I asked my PCC yesterday and she said that it is all a matter of how they load them into the system. Sounds like it is going to be more of a last minute thing this time around if they suffered some damage and are still working on the repairs. Hope that you'll be able to book with them, great excursion! The crew is awesome!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I've been looking for a reasonably priced, private excursion from Tortola to Jost that will take 14 people (most cut off at 10-12). We have done the Escape to Jost aboard the Rebel Yell twice and had a fabulous day both times, so I decided to reach out. I contacted them via FB messenger(which they always respond well to) and received the following great news: Luckily all the crew and staff survived as well as the Rebel Yell. She is fully operational and are looking forward to having Norwegian Cruise Lines back in the BVI and escaping to JVD. Here is a pic from last week with another group

• 4 months later...
How can you get in touch with the Rebel Yell?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

By messinger Claudia told me they are up and running and NCL needs to set up the excursion.. Hasn't happened yet. There is a new excursion to JVD but on in flatable high speed boat! Just posted today