Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Trying to find the original source, but it was posted that the float-out is expected February 17 or 18. It still says “mid-February” on the MW website.

There was a posting regarding a "Notice" that the river level was to raised to accommodate a ship which gave dates.

Is there a good picture somewhere of the aft of Bliss sister ships with cabin numbers listed?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don’t recall which thread I originally found this, but it helped when we did our Getaway cruise a couple of years ago. Click on the blue X’s under visual aid links.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10YW7fMQarer30UCHKqKJ_zLDmbyMTczCTtYf2XRflh8/pub?single=true&gid=0&output=html

There was a posting regarding a "Notice" that the river level was to raised to accommodate a ship which gave dates.

But that´s for the Ems river conveyance not the float out.

https://www.noz.de/lokales/papenburg/artikel/1005936/termin-fuer-naechste-schiffsueberfuehrung-in-papenburg-steht-wohl

that was in the newspaper NOZ, March 10 or 11, for the river transport to the ocean

Yes, I posted this three pages ago ;)!

steamboats

Anyone have a guess as to when exursions will start to be listed on Alaska cruises? Port times are short so I'm curious as to what will work. We are very excited about the Bliss so flexible about whatever excursion but seems like for some ports especially Juneau many excursions won't work