Seabourn Europe 2019 summer schedule

Nashna

Just posted my review on the Seabourn board.

We did not attend the Block Party. We had dinner reservations at 7;00pm and were getting ready when the party started. Although it was a come-as-you-are dress code, I didn't think folks needed to socialize with me in my robe sans makeup. I could hear the laughter and fun going on outside our stateroom. I'm sorry we missed it.

Nashna,

After all my carping about the idea of this Block Party “come as you are” ebullience, I attended my first one on Quest a month ago. Why? I decided it was indeed a good way of meeting my immediate neighbors who had been allowing their doors to slam. I asked them to close their doors softly so as to minimize disruption. And it worked for the most part.

One neighbor across the corridor said she had let their door “close itself” and she figured that would be “good enough”, slam or loud slam. I reiterated that managing a softer close was a better alternative.

We leave on Sojourn in 2 days from Rio. I wonder if CD Sophie (one of my absolute favorites) will be leading the party in Carmen Miranda headgear. I will also be on the lookout for Florisdecort from this forum.

Happy and healthy sailing!

Sophie is indeed lovely! She made all block party announcements so I assume she walked the decks with the Captain and Hotel Director. But then again - we were hiding [emoji16]

Looking forward to meeting you too markham. All is very well on Sojourn; I’m sure it will feel like coming home to you!

We’re at Vitoria today which now firmly ranks in our top 3 of ugliest port cities ever, so we’re looking forward to Rio and Parati. The Captain says that the long term weather forecast for the crossing to Tristan da Cunha looks “very promising”.

Floris

Sent from my iPhone using Forums