Reservations on Breakaway

sillysmom

I was wondering if you need to make reservations for the free restaurants that aren't the main dining rooms or buffet, like Shanghai. Also how far out from the cruise date can you book shows? Thanks in advance!

I was wondering if you need to make reservations for the free restaurants that aren't the main dining rooms or buffet, like Shanghai. Also how far out from the cruise date can you book shows? Thanks in advance!

ComplImentary restaurant Taste,Savor and Manhattan ( main dinning room) can the booked 90 days prior to the cruise and 100 days for Haven

Reservations are not offered for the garden cafe, Atrium cafe, Dolce Gelato, O'sheehan,Shanghai noodle bar, Raw Bar , vibe beach club and wasabi

Burn the Floor,Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy,Rock of ages, can be booked 90 days

Reservations are not offered for The Second City and Howl at the Moon.

book onboard.the Escape the big top ( A carnival takes an unfortunate turn when a circus act goes awry. A magician puts a curse on everyone, and it's up to you so solve the clues break the spell. )

Edited by Orleanscruiser

The main dining rooms need reservations??!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

you don't need any reservation for the main dinning room it all depend at what time you want to have dinner ie you want to eat at between 5.30pm to 7.00pm (the most busiest )

I would make a resevation for that time slot , the most I have waited is 10 minutes to be seated never tried the 5.30 to 7.00pm time slot

• 5 months later...
ComplImentary restaurant Taste,Savor and Manhattan ( main dinning room) can the booked 90 days prior to the cruise and 100 days for Haven

Reservations are not offered for the garden cafe, Atrium cafe, Dolce Gelato, O'sheehan,Shanghai noodle bar, Raw Bar , vibe beach club and wasabi

Burn the Floor,Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy,Rock of ages, can be booked 90 days

Reservations are not offered for The Second City and Howl at the Moon.

book onboard.the Escape the big top ( A carnival takes an unfortunate turn when a circus act goes awry. A magician puts a curse on everyone, and it's up to you so solve the clues break the spell. )

I am going on the Escape & I know things have changed alot. Never had to make MDR reservations before. Like to eat 5:30-6:30 to make 7:30 shows. How do I make reservation on myNCL? This is new to me. How do I make reservation on board?

How do I make reservation on board?

various ways to make reservations on board:

1) your cabin tv

2) the app on your device

3) the touchscreen tv's by the elevator and in the atrium

4) the box office by the theater

5) depending on the ship, they is a dedicated reservation desk near guest services.

--

How do I make reservation on myNCL?

when you sign in into your myNCL account go to Explore and Plan page.