Onboard credit doesn't appear on Carnival.com

skudy

I saw a lower price, so Carnival adjusted my rate and gave me a $50 onboard credit. I was able to see the price adjustment and credit online without any problems.

I then found an even lower price and called carnival. They agreed to give me an additional $150 credit for a total of $200 in onboard credits. I have an email showing the $200 credit, but when I check online, it only shows that I have a $50 credit.

I called Carnival and they said not to work about the online amount being out of sync. They said that their system shows the $200 credit and that's what I'll receive.

Should I be worried about this? I don't want to have to fight with the service desk on the cruise for my extra $150.

Print your email & take it with you. We always do this with any OBC credit as well as excursion emails & water purchase emails. We've never had a problem, but better to take a few extra pieces of paper than not get what you were expecting.

I saw a lower price, so Carnival adjusted my rate and gave me a $50 onboard credit. I was able to see the price adjustment and credit online without any problems.

I then found an even lower price and called carnival. They agreed to give me an additional $150 credit for a total of $200 in onboard credits. I have an email showing the $200 credit, but when I check online, it only shows that I have a $50 credit.

I called Carnival and they said not to work about the online amount being out of sync. They said that their system shows the $200 credit and that's what I'll receive.

Should I be worried about this? I don't want to have to fight with the service desk on the cruise for my extra $150.

When you say "on line", are you talking about what is shown when you go to "Manage My Account", or what is shown on the statement you get in your email(s) from Carnival? Check your emails. The information there should be correct. When it comes time to do your on line check-in and print out your documents, go ahead and print out the most current up-to-date statement you've received via email from Carnival. Assuming all of your OBC is on there, take that email with you. On the first evening of your cruise, check your on board account statement on your cabin's TV. Your OBC should listed on there. If not, take your printed email statement to Guest Services and they'll fix it for you.

When you say "on line", are you talking about what is shown when you go to "Manage My Account", or what is shown on the statement you get in your email(s) from Carnival? Check your emails. The information there should be correct. When it comes time to do your on line check-in and print out your documents, go ahead and print out the most current up-to-date statement you've received via email from Carnival. Assuming all of your OBC is on there, take that email with you. On the first evening of your cruise, check your on board account statement on your cabin's TV. Your OBC should listed on there. If not, take your printed email statement to Guest Services and they'll fix it for you.

When I say "online", I am referring to my account under Carnival.com. The email statement I received shows the correct amount.

As others have suggested, I'll bring a print out of the email in case there is a problem. Thanks all!

Go into your cruise documents and click to print general information. When that pops up go down a few pages and see if your on board credit is there. Mine is not on the my cruise details but is on the one that I will print when it is that time. Hope that makes sense!

Donna