Cruise Elegant nights on Carnival Legend Journey cruise Vancouver to Honolulu

Krazyhardrocker

I have been searching for some Fun Times for one of these Journey / Repo cruises between Vancouver and Hawaii, but I'm having no luck. I am trying to figure out how many elegant nights to expect in the dining room. Also, will they have the elegant nights on the sea days since we start out with 6 nights at sea or will they also have an elegant night somewhere in the 2nd half of the cruise when all day are in port with no sea days? Any info, especially from some cruiser that have actually been on one of these trips, would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi, we were on the same cruise last fall. I remember that there were 3 elegant nights, even the Carnival 1-800 couldn’t get that right, they said 2.

I don’t remember when during the cruise they were, but there def were 3. Have fun, we really enjoyed that cruise, it was our first, now I have 2 more booked for 2018!

Hi, we were on the same cruise last fall. I remember that there were 3 elegant nights, even the Carnival 1-800 couldn’t get that right, they said 2.

I don’t remember when during the cruise they were, but there def were 3. Have fun, we really enjoyed that cruise, it was our first, now I have 2 more booked for 2018!

Do you remember if any of those nights happened on any of the port nights in Hawaii? It's just a very different itinerary that starts will all sea days bunched together at the start and all the port days bunched into the end of the trip.

• 1 month later...

Bumping this back up to see if anyone has any further information to help us out. I am accustomed to elegant nights in the dining room being on "sea days" and our cruise is frontloaded with 6 days at sea followed by 5 port days. I would like to figure out if there will be any elegant nights on a day in port or will they squeeze them all into the start of the cruise / sea days.

I’m sorry, Krazyhardrocker, I don’t remember 100% if all of the elegant nights were sea days, but DH & I agree, there must have been one on a port day. We seem to remember a port day that had sail-away earlier than most....it was probably that day that had the 3rd elegant night.

• 2 months later...