Who’s considering other cruise lines after the shocking CDC inspection failures?

rok233

There isn't a real correlation between a poor USPH score and noro. USPH feels that noro has become as prevalent on cruise ships as it has, because the VSP has controlled the other infectious agents (salmonella, e. coli, botulism, etc). Poor scores (and consequently the greater possibility of bacterial growth caused by the poor practices), would increase the incidents of these other infectious agents. As much as many CC posters don't want to hear it, USPH has found that most noro cases are brought on the ship by passengers, not the crew (if it was the crew's poor personal hygiene that was causing the outbreaks, it would be constant as long as the crew member was onboard, not variable from one cruise to the next), and therefore, no amount of sanitation procedures can prevent noro outbreaks.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just curious if this was the last straw for any Carnival cruisers? The results were quite shocking with the the crew blatantly trying to hide infractions from inspectors?

Bet this thread didn’t go the way you hoped it would with about 90% staying with Carnival. Another nope for me too. Looking forward to Carnival cruise in May.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Find it remarkable that so many people l.earn about these failed inspections and do not think it is a big deal.

Imagine if a ship fails a second one and cruises start to be cancelled. Wonder if excuses will still be made.

....or imagine if mgt hears the wake up call' date=' addresses it and it goes away, which if I were a betting person I would bet on and seems to be much more likely.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I believe there are reasonable responses on here from both sides, but a few are worrisome, especially those that believe this is some kind of plus, because the ships will be cleaner than ever. You are too loyal and invested into a brand or idea, WITH ANYTHING, if the following become true:

Good News, is interpreted as Good News

Bad News, is interpreted as Really Good News.

Edited by Stateroom_Sailor