Marley Resort and Spa

Virtopia

I will be in Nassau next March and in my early research, I see that Resort for a Day as a day pass for Marley Resort and Spa in Cable Beach.

I'm a HUGE Bob Marley fan and was wondering if anyone has been here before as a cruise passenger.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
I will be in Nassau next March and in my early research, I see that Resort for a Day as a day pass for Marley Resort and Spa in Cable Beach.

I'm a HUGE Bob Marley fan and was wondering if anyone has been here before as a cruise passenger.

Thanks!

I just found out about this place today and searched the forum looking for info. Has anyone out there been to this place? Any info would be greatly appreciated :)

From the research that I did, it appears that they just started allowing for day passes to the resort so there any not be a lot of information on that out there.

Their website is great though and I'm excited for my visit in March.

Sent from my iPhone using the Cruise Critic App

Hi!

I'm also interested in the Marley Resort. However, I just started to call them for our upcoming trip next week yesterday after checking out their website along with the reviews here, and was looking forward to going there for a day pass/spa day - and there was no answer - googled them and Travel + Leisure website had a header above the article saying that they were closed for business! Can anyone verify this?

Thanks!! :)

Melissa

Edited by uromac

Thanks Scubagirrl! -

I just tried to call them but no answer, just emailed them and will wait to see if they respond as we leave next week!

Great that your back on the boards!!

Thanks again!

Melissa

I've been looking at this one, but I'm hesitating due to some reviews that the pools are small and there's "no beach" (there certainly looks like there's a beach!)

We really want a quiet spot to lay on the beach and swim in the ocean. I'd love to hear from anyone who has seen this place in person to know if it'd be a good fit for what we're looking for...

• 4 years later...