Cabo San Lucas Private Sailing Charter with Island Marketing ltd anyone done this

vacationmommy

We will be on the Norwegian Jewel in March and have booked the Cabo San Lucas Private Sailing Charter with Island Marketing LTD. Has anyone done this before? If so did you enjoy it and were there any issues? Was the company reliable? We have an early start due to the short time in port and just want to make sure that we picked a good company. Thank you for any help or advice on this you can give.

Is this the one you booked? https://cabosanlucascruiseexcursions.com/excursions/private-whale-watching-and-coastal-sailing-charter/ ??

We just did this last week and it was amazing.. we saw a sperm whale and a gray whale that come up almost tight next to our sailboat. My photos are on my camera and I'll try to post a few later. The sailboat is really nice and so was the crew. We did some snorkeling as well. Water was really calm in the bay and water was fairly warm .

They met us just down the dock from where the tender let us off and walked with us to the sailboat, maybe a 5-8 min walk

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...

I've been looking at this companies website as well for the beach day excursion in Cabo, recommended by another CC poster.

I am wondering about the companies reliability too.

I did send an inquiry to them via their website and did receive a reply with my question answered within minutes.

We had a great day , wasn't rough at all. We had the same concern and the captain said that they stay close to shore on rougher days as it's more protected. We had kids with us and everyone loved it.

As far as reliability, we have gone on tours with this company on both our western Caribbean and eastern Caribbean cruises and had amazing experiences so felt comfortable booking with them in Cabo

It was wonderful the crew was fantastic my husband got sick and was unable to make it, so one of the guys went in the water snorkeling with my son. We also dropped out GoPro luckily it was not in the deepest part of the ocean when we stopped for snorkeling and paddleboarding, and the other crew members jumped in and drove it I was thankful. They were so much fun, and it was not to Rocky I do not like small boats at all, and I had no issues with the boat it was one of the best excursions I have taken I have already decided that next time we will book them again. My son just laid out on the front of the boat for most of it and relaxed along with the rest of us, sadly we did not see any whales, but that was ok it was still completely worth the money and the day we spent. I do not think anyone will need to worry about seasickness like I said it was a slow and relaxing time with good snacks and good drinks I can not wait to do it again the next time we are out that way.

• 1 month later...
This sounds like a great trip. My kids would love to see the whales, are they around all year long?

No, only from December to early March, and of course, they are whales, so it's up to them what their schedule is. :D

The whales leave Cabo to go to Alaska. They come to Cabo to mate.

We loved this trip. We had margaritas but they had beer too. Chips and yummy guacamole.. we had great tacos but they had other options too. Head=bathroom, right? Yes it had one and the inside was nice but we stayed in the deck mostly

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Rayal8 hope you have an incredible day, it was our favorite day of the entire cruise [emoji229] [emoji227]

The snorkeling was nice , the water seemed s little cooler than what we remembered from snorkeling in the Caribbean, maybe mid 70s?

• 1 month later...