Anyone Have Sunshine Eight Day Dining Room Menu

chrcruiser

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Unfortunately with the implosion of Photobucket, that thread no longer has images.

I know....BUT, there is a way around it! I googled "how to fix photobucket 3rd party hosting" There is a youtube video that walks you through it... go to 'tools', then 'more tools', then 'extensions', then 'get more extensions', then 'fix photobucket hotlink fix', then click 'add to chrome' and it worked! I was able to see all of the menus! as long as you do it in the chrome search engine.

I know....BUT, there is a way around it! I googled "how to fix photobucket 3rd party hosting" There is a youtube video that walks you through it... go to 'tools', then 'more tools', then 'extensions', then 'get more extensions', then 'fix photobucket hotlink fix', then click 'add to chrome' and it worked! I was able to see all of the menus! as long as you do it in the chrome search engine.

Thanks so much! This worked for me too :D

Awesome!! I have come to the realization that I can google pretty much anything and get an answer! Lol!!
Have you heard of LMGTFY.com? It stands for Let Me Google That For You. It's a cheeky way to tell somebody to just google it when they ask you a question that could easily be Googled.