Poll please! Nassau Breezes, Sandals or Hilton?

luckyprincess

Hi! We want to have a resort day. We get in at 8 and leave around midnight. We are interested in an all inclusive but I think the Hilton gives a food voucher? Can anyone give me their opinions? I've searched here but my head is spinning from different threads. Also how is the taxi situation on Nassau? Safe? Anything we should know?

Edited by luckyprincess

Only been to the Hilton, harbor beach, small pool, voucher will buy you lunch and a drink. We’ve been to Cable beach, much nicer than Hilton’s beach, sandals will be nicer but more expensive than Breezes. We have also done RIU on cabbage beach which we’ve enjoyed (plus Melia and Atlantis). The Hilton would be on the bottom.

Taxis are safe and plentiful.

We did the Breezes last May. I loved it. Used our food voucher for drinks. Drinks were good and strong. I think we got 2 with voucher but bartender threw in a few more. ������������

Isn’t Breezes AI, free buffet and open bar?

We did the Breezes last May. I loved it. Used our food voucher for drinks. Drinks were good and strong. I think we got 2 with voucher but bartender threw in a few more. ������������

You don't get vouchers at Breezes. It's all-inclusive.

I really liked the British Colonial Hilton. One of the best fish sandwiches I have ever had. Staff is very friendly. Nice beach, pool, life-sized chess and checkers. $40 in food vouchers, the food is pricey but good. The best thing is it is an easy walk from the port. Would go again.