Pirate night on 4day?

cruisin deb

weve booked a four day Bahamas cruise on Magic out of Miami. Does anyone know which night will be pirate night when itinerary is embarkation, then key west, then Nassau, then castaway cay? Thank you for your help:)

Usually night 3.

You already asked this question:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2581618

weve booked a four day Bahamas cruise on Magic out of Miami. Does anyone know which night will be pirate night when itinerary is embarkation, then key west, then Nassau, then castaway cay? Thank you for your help:)

The sane day as castaway cay

I've never seen pirate night on the last night' date=' no matter the length of the cruise.[/quote']

Who said it was on last nite of cruise? What I said is it’s the same day they are in castaway cay, which I believe is 2nd or 3rd day.

Who said it was on last nite of cruise? What I said is it’s the same day they are in castaway cay, which I believe is 2nd or 3rd day.

Sorry, OP's initial post it said embarkation, then key west, then nassau, then castaway. On a 4 day cruise based on the order listed, I took it that Castaway was the last stop and would be the last day.

Sorry' date=' OP's initial post it said embarkation, then key west, then nassau, then castaway. On a 4 day cruise based on the order listed, I took it that Castaway was the last stop and would be the last day.[/quote']

That's what I understood, also. OP said "embarkation, then key west, then Nassau, then castaway cay"

Since OP didn't specify the cruise date, I can only report that the 2 January 4 night Magic cruises out of Miami indicate

Day 1 - Miami, FL

Day 2 - Key West, FL

Day 3 - Nassau, Bahamas

Pirate Night

Day 4 - Castaway Cay, Bahamas

Day 5 - Miami, FL

I've seen many 4 night cruises where pirate night was Nassau night. However, that would mean that the captain can't allow a late port departure, which they sometimes do. It is actually rather funny when the fireworks are on Nassau night. You can see other cruise ships in the area so that they can see DCL's fireworks!

Bottom line--when your booking window opens, you'll be able to see what's scheduled. I don't remember if you can get to that page before your window opens.

I've seen many 4 night cruises where pirate night was Nassau night. However' date=' that would mean that the captain can't allow a late port departure, which they sometimes do. It is actually rather funny when the fireworks are on Nassau night. You can see other cruise ships in the area so that they can see DCL's fireworks!

Bottom line--when your booking window opens, you'll be able to see what's scheduled. I don't remember if you can get to that page before your window opens.[/quote']

Actually, you can look up the specific cruise on the DCL website like you are looking for a cruise and when you click on the "itinerary" info, the Sail Away celebration and Pirate night are indicated on there.

I've never seen pirate night on the last night' date=' no matter the length of the cruise.[/quote']

No problem. I had just posted once and said it was Castaway cay. I know this for a fact because I just got off the Dream on a 4 nite Bahamas cruise and that's when it was. Have a great day

No problem. I had just posted once and said it was Castaway cay. I know this for a fact because I just got off the Dream on a 4 nite Bahamas cruise and that's when it was. Have a great day

Odd, because the 4-day Bahamas cruise on the Dream, Castaway Cay is typically the last day. Was that your itinerary prior to cruising or could they have switched things around at the last minute?

Odd, because the 4-day Bahamas cruise on the Dream, Castaway Cay is typically the last day. Was that your itinerary prior to cruising or could they have switched things around at the last minute?

Hi Sandy,

My cruise was a FOUR NITE cruise. I checked several 2018 Bahamian FOUR NITE cruises and they are all the same as the one I took. As far as I know this has always been the itinerary and still is:

Day 1 - Sailaway

Day 2 - Nassau

Day 3 - castaway cay/pirate night

Day 4 - at sea

Day 5 - return

Is it possible you are thinking of a 3 nite cruise? I have never done a 3 nite cruise so no idea when pirate nite is then. Anyway hope this helps.

Maryjo

Our 4 night Dream cruise a couple of years ago had Castaway Cay on day 3. Day 4 was a sea day.

Thank you Shmoo

You were so right - I looked up my cruise and itinerary and sure enoughnlisted sailaway and also Pirate night listed on third night- Nassau! I imagine a lot of people will be getting to Castaway Cay a little late next day! Enjoy!!

Thank you again :cool:

Thank you Shmoo

You were so right - I looked up my cruise and itinerary and sure enoughnlisted sailaway and also Pirate night listed on third night- Nassau! I imagine a lot of people will be getting to Castaway Cay a little late next day! Enjoy!!

Thank you again :cool:

Pirate night is not a late activity. Plenty of time for sleep and still be up for the 5K if desired.

Hi Sandy,

My cruise was a FOUR NITE cruise. I checked several 2018 Bahamian FOUR NITE cruises and they are all the same as the one I took. As far as I know this has always been the itinerary and still is:

Day 1 - Sailaway

Day 2 - Nassau

Day 3 - castaway cay/pirate night

Day 4 - at sea

Day 5 - return

Is it possible you are thinking of a 3 nite cruise? I have never done a 3 nite cruise so no idea when pirate nite is then. Anyway hope this helps.

Maryjo

I think I've just hit the point of senility. I was going to respond to you, since I've been on the Dream twice in the past two years, but decided to go back and check my notes. Dang if Castaway Cay wasn't the third day. My alibi is that our Fantasy cruise this past October was freshest in my mind and THAT 7-day has Castaway Cay as the last day. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.