Marina's Fitness Center

Cocolab

For our state room class yoga and some fitness classes cost extra as well as using the Spa. Just wondering about using the fitness center. Is there an added cost?

If you're speaking about the gymnasium, it's use is included in your cruise fare.

I believe those yoga and fitness classes cost extra for any level of room(not that I've been to them). What you are referring to that only Concierge level and up get is access to the spa terrace. The rest of the spa, sauna, gym, changing room, and stone lounger area is available to everyone.

Thank you for posting about the included classes. Has anyone attended them? Can anyone comment on how busy they are? what time of day? How strenuous? On a transatlantic, these would be very nice. Thanks.

I don't know if spin classes are your thing (I'm kind of obsessed with them and do 4-5 a week!), but I found the bikes to be a bit sticky and not well maintained. The instructors were a mixed bag and ranging from pretty bad to fairly good. The "pretty bad" was more about a bad choice of music combined with an obvious lack of understand of what makes a good spin class.

In my experience, not many people have participated. The fullest classes were on an Adriatic itinerary last year when a family of 5 all participated and were really into it. That was pretty fun!

• 2 weeks later...
We are about to start using the fitness centre from today.Will let you know.

That's great, enjoy! If you could give me an idea of class times I would appreciate it. I'm hoping they're not all early AM! I like to laze around until at least 9!