Public Restrooms/P.V. Malecon

EagleRockers

Not that I have ever seen. I'd go into one of the restaurants.

We often use the one at the Sea Monkey.

You can click on a picture here next to the map:

https://goo.gl/maps/mQ6mrcDi55D2

Don't be afraid of getting a drink or something lite to eat.

We have even on occasion used the facilities without eating anything but that is not as nice a thing to do.

Not that I have ever seen. I'd go into one of the restaurants.

We often use the one at the Sea Monkey.

You can click on a picture here next to the map:

https://goo.gl/maps/mQ6mrcDi55D2

Don't be afraid of getting a drink or something lite to eat.

We have even on occasion used the facilities without eating anything but that is not as nice a thing to do.

:* Thanks for your reply and recommendation!

Yes, there are 2 public restrooms (both open 24 hours a day). Starting at the North end (McDonald's is located on the corner) there is one on the opposite side from McDonald's underneath a small sculpture garden. There is another just passed the main square past the outdoor entertainment venue (it looks like a sunken stadium). However, having answered your question we would not even consider using either of these facilities. The Malecon has plenty of bars and cafes where the facilities would be nicer...and the cost would vary from a cup of coffee to free. At the Northern end, McDonald's is open early, and somebody mentioned the Sea Monkey which is a bar under a large Condo Building (we live in that building) on the southside (Old Town) about 100 yards past the pedestrian bridge. And in the middle of the Malecon you also have the popular "Cheeky Monkey" which is located just opposite the well known "Ladder Sculpture) (the Cheeky Monkey is on the 2nd and 3rd floors with their entrance on the side street).

Hank

We love walking along the malecon and have often wondered about those condos! You picked a spot right in the middle of things Hank. DH and I will be down there in March and I'll be at Playa Escondida with a friend at the end of this month.

Hope the weather stays great for all of us!

Yes, there are 2 public restrooms (both open 24 hours a day). Starting at the North end (McDonald's is located on the corner) there is one on the opposite side from McDonald's underneath a small sculpture garden. There is another just passed the main square past the outdoor entertainment venue (it looks like a sunken stadium). However, having answered your question we would not even consider using either of these facilities. The Malecon has plenty of bars and cafes where the facilities would be nicer...and the cost would vary from a cup of coffee to free. At the Northern end, McDonald's is open early, and somebody mentioned the Sea Monkey which is a bar under a large Condo Building (we live in that building) on the southside (Old Town) about 100 yards past the pedestrian bridge. And in the middle of the Malecon you also have the popular "Cheeky Monkey" which is located just opposite the well known "Ladder Sculpture) (the Cheeky Monkey is on the 2nd and 3rd floors with their entrance on the side street).

Hank

There is another one down at Plaza Lazaro Cardenas, which is not that bad. However I agree with Hank, have a drink or snack with a stop in one of the many decent places.

There is another one down at Plaza Lazaro Cardenas, which is not that bad. However I agree with Hank, have a drink or snack with a stop in one of the many decent places.

LOL Ine, You are always welcome at our place if you need a rest room (or a drink). Our facilities are better.

Hank

LOL Ine, You are always welcome at our place if you need a rest room (or a drink). Our facilities are better.

Hank

We will arrive next Sunday Hank, so be prepared!

The weather has been absolutely perfect ever since we arrived. Looking forward to seeing you two :).

Hank

Astrid told us about the weather, yes we are looking forward to Vallarta again. See you soon!