Star Wars Day at Sea- Character Question

Jessie2013

We have cruised DCL a few times before and are scheduled for a cruise this coming March. It is a Star Wars Day at Sea cruise, which we've never done before. I signed up for character meet & greets of Star Wars characters for the actual day that is designated on the Star Wars Day, but I noticed those characters are also available on other days. I am wondering if I should sign up for them on other days so that I'm free on the Star Wars Day for other Star Wars related things? Or is there an advantage to seeing the Star Wars characters on Star Wars the Star Wars day?

Any other Star War info I should know about that aspect of the cruise would be helpful! Thank you!

It is really your choice. Will you be dressing up for Star Wars day? Do you want your photos while you are in costume? Or would you rather have Star Wars day free to do other activities and be posing for photos at another time.

There is no right or wrong answer to this.....it is totally a matter of what you believe will work best for you.

My take would be that if I wasn't going to dress up, I'd pose with characters on a different day. If I was dressing, I'd have to decide whether it was worth doing that twice.

It is really your choice. Will you be dressing up for Star Wars day? Do you want your photos while you are in costume? Or would you rather have Star Wars day free to do other activities and be posing for photos at another time.

There is no right or wrong answer to this.....it is totally a matter of what you believe will work best for you.

My take would be that if I wasn't going to dress up' date=' I'd pose with characters on a different day. If I was dressing, I'd have to decide whether it was worth doing that twice.[/quote']

Thank you! If we’re not doing character events (during the day, not evening) on the Star Wars day, are there other things to be doing that are Star Wars related?

Also, I had previously booked the character dates on the SW day, and now I am unable to see which times are available on the other day. Is there a way to see that without cancelling my existing character meet and greets?

I don't know if/how you can see what might be available on the other days after you've made your selection. You might have to call DCL on this one. I get that you don't want to cancel what you have in order to view other availability; I just don't know if it can happen.

Yes, there are activities scheduled throughout the day. If you are into Star Wars (or have kids who are), this will be a big day.