Beach day

tampabay25690

Hello everyone. Looking for ideas for are trip to Nassau in Feb. There is 2 families with a total of 4 kids. Ages from 6-14

Looking to spend a day on the beach so the kids can play in the water and the parents can have cocktails I would do a Day Pass but not sure the other family would do that $$$$.

Where would u recommended, we did Junkaroo a year ago and I wasn't a fan at all....

Thanks

The free beach at cabbage beach has vendors selling “cocktails” (I believe rum punch in coconut shells), plus renting chairs and umbrellas. There are no restrooms, and the water can be rough. It was calm the last time we were there, but I don’t think I’d risk it with little kids.

Melia is the cheapest day pass at around $45 for adults.

You won't get much better than Junkanoo without a day pass. Other "free" beaches won't have any amenities, with the exception of Love Beach/Nirvana, which is quite a ways from port and not easy to get to and from. (do this only if you have a full day and no risk of missing the ship).

Otherwise, days passes would be my choice with kids. They have life guards, which is a must in my book with children.