La Reserve questions.

CruisingCleo

In December 2015 we made our first ever cruise, a B2B in the Carribean on Riviera. Despite it being a code red cruise due to Norovirus, we as cruise newbies had the time of our lives and were very eager to repeat the experience.

So now we have booked as our second ever cruise the Transatlantic on Riviera from Barcelona to Miami B2B with the next cruise to the Southern Carribean. When I look out of the window right now here in The Hague (Netherlands) I really can't wait for some Carribean sunshine!

For our first cruise we got a lot of helpful suggestions from the CC members on the Oceania forum, which really helped in making it an even better experience then expected.

This time around I will have some questions again, so here is the first one:

Where can I find the prices for the La Reserve menus? Are they on the Oceania website? Or does one of you know them?

Thank you!

Mirjam

The prices AND menus are available at the website.

Sorry that I don't remember the precise prices! The Connoisseur is the most expensive, however (also our personal favorite) at around $200pp.

Mura

Watch the dining section and La Reserve subsection under manage my account. When the come available, typically 6-7 months out. The menus and dates available will show up. There will be a link to menu and current pricing. Some of the menus have increased in price over the years, so even though I ate twice in La Reserve in November 2017, I would not guarantee those past prices are valid for 2018.

Enjoy the experience!

I think the Bourgeoise dinner is going to replace the Discovery dinner. I just looked at our Feb 26th cruise. At this point, the

Bourgeoise dinner is not on their website to book online. The Discovery menu is greyed out as if it might be full but I know that the Bourgeoise dinner is going to be on that night. I haven't tried to call to book the Bourgeoise so I'm not sure if you have to wait until you board or if you can call and book it. I tried the Bourgeoise in November and while it was good, my favorites are still Odyssey and Connoisseur.

I think the Bourgeoise dinner is going to replace the Discovery dinner. I just looked at our Feb 26th cruise. At this point, the

Bourgeoise dinner is not on their website to book online. The Discovery menu is greyed out as if it might be full but I know that the Bourgeoise dinner is going to be on that night. I haven't tried to call to book the Bourgeoise so I'm not sure if you have to wait until you board or if you can call and book it. I tried the Bourgeoise in November and while it was good, my favorites are still Odyssey and Connoisseur.

My TA booked the Bourgeoise menu for Feb 27th. I do remember hearing that it would be replacing Discovery.

Thank you for all the information. This is very helpful as now I have an indication of the prices. We had the Discovery menu 2 years ago but I could not remember the prices of the menus. It's a pity that this menu will be replaced by the French menu, as I still dream about the porcini cream with the duck foie gras and about the 72 hour braised short ribs, those were really outstanding dishes.

Of course the French menu sounds wonderful, but the other ones are more unusual. But that's just my opinion and really a deluxe problem. :D

Thanks again,

Mirjam