Is unlimited Internet cheaper on 14 day cruises?

Ultimate Cruise Plan (all ships)

Per day price for voyages 1-12 days$29.99* USD

It says 1-12 days...does that mean on a 14 day cruise you only get access for 12 days?

Nevermind I see the option for longer cruises now.

Dammit....if it wasn't for the Internet price I'd pull the trigger on this cruise in a second. $599 solo inside GTY for the 14 day BA leaving tomorrow!

Ultimate Cruise Plan (all ships)

Per day price for voyages 1-12 days$29.99* USD

It says 1-12 days...does that mean on a 14 day cruise you only get access for 12 days?

Right below it says 13+ days and it's 24.99/day.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Dammit....if it wasn't for the Internet price I'd pull the trigger on this cruise in a second. $599 solo inside GTY for the 14 day BA leaving tomorrow!

If you can hold out for a day or two, they normally let you purchase the unlimited package on Day 2 or 3 or 4, and it gets cheaper every day. Even if you end up buying it for less than 12 days, the per-day price is still the lower rate for long cruises (at least it has worked that way in the past).

Looking at 14 day cruise, but need Internet to stay in touch with work. Is it the usual $29.99/day regardless of cruise length? If so, that's an extra $419 just in Internet fees. That's a lot.

Normally, when someone "needs" Internet because of work, work actually pays for the Internet. After all, if it is required by the job, then the job must provide. Kind of odd that your employer doesn't simply take care if it. Don't you think so Dave? :confused:

Nevermind I see the option for longer cruises now.

How much TIME do you spend on the internet? You can buy time blocks as well that are probably considerably cheaper.

How much TIME do you spend on the internet? You can buy time blocks as well that are probably considerably cheaper.

For some reason on the BA class ships they do it by MB's and not by time.

You can blow through your free 250 mb package in the blink of an eye if you land on the wrong website.

Normally, when someone "needs" Internet because of work, work actually pays for the Internet. After all, if it is required by the job, then the job must provide. Kind of odd that your employer doesn't simply take care if it. Don't you think so Dave? :confused:

But they dont have to provide it on your cruise ship! I teach online part of the year. Internet is most certainly required for that. And it is provided in my office. If I choose to work from a ship then I also choose to pay for enough internet time to fulfill my job responsibilities.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But they dont have to provide it on your cruise ship! I teach online part of the year. Internet is most certainly required for that. And it is provided in my office. If I choose to work from a ship then I also choose to pay for enough internet time to fulfill my job responsibilities.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is simply the obvious difference between "choice" and an employer's requirement. Need vs want.