Electric Sockets

rooney9

Hi,the boss (wife) and myself will be on Britannia in four weeks.Does anybody know if there are sockets next to dressing table,my wife has hairdryer and straighteners plugged in at same time so would have to be two sockets,I know they are all three pin.I have not been on PO before,are there any restrictions on taking extension leads or multi usb plugs.

My DH informs me that there is a UK 3 pin style socket for the kettle (which you can unplug) at one end of the dressing table and another 3 pin socket the other end next to the phone. The supplied hairdryer has a 2pin plug.

We’ve used a short extension lead before and have removed it after use.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi,the boss (wife) and myself will be on Britannia in four weeks.Does anybody know if there are sockets next to dressing table,my wife has hairdryer and straighteners plugged in at same time so would have to be two sockets,I know they are all three pin.I have not been on PO before,are there any restrictions on taking extension leads or multi usb plugs.

I suggest you have a read through this...should find it helpful..

http://http://www.pocruises.com/searchresults/?q=electrical

...and as an aside, some people...in fact quite a few...on Facebook have reported major issues with some Hair straighteners..mainly GHD. Some models are not compatible with the system on board and have rendered them useless...permanently....:o