Kids dress code in MDR.

ozzysdad

Going on Azura at Easter, looking for some advice with regards to what would be acceptable for a 12 year old to wear in the MDR particularly on the non-formal nights, would a polo shirt with dark jeans and dark trainers be frowned upon or classed as acceptable, I appreciate this would be inappropriate on the formal nights but wondered given his age whether this would be deemed suitable, any advice appreciated.

Absolutely fine, Stay away from football shirts (they tend to upset the regulars) and your 12 yo will be fine. Even Tee shirts are fine for a 12 year old.

P&O have recently introduced a "no slogan" tee shirt policy, I have spoken with them and they assure me that it's the tee shirts with DIY slogans they are banning like the ones hen parties knock up like "Hens night out" or "Essex Girls on Tour" and NOT the ones on sale in places like M&S, Debenhams, Matalan etc which are perfectly acceptable for under 16's at dinner in the MDR :)

This is so disappointing, Their was a time when you could wear what ever you liked on P&O, string vest flip flop's.

And this was just in the dinning room. Never mind i suppose thing's do have to change eventually.