Vista vs Valor

MartinUp

although I am looking at a 5 day vs 7, I am wondering which is th bett r of the two ships, can anyone advise?

We enjoy the track, cafeteria type dining like on Magic, exercise, karaoke and shows

Pretty sure you can get all on both ships. Vista has many different features than the Valor so I would suggest trying her.

We enjoyed the Vista... Bigger ship...outside promenade for food, drinks and lounging. Great sports deck with outside activities, IMAX and Thrill theatre....just some of the extras not on Valor. Also they have Havana area.... which is a great alternative if you don't like crowds and want a much more quiet and relaxed cruise experience.

Been on both and you can't go wrong with either ship. But it depends on what you like. I liked the Serenity deck & fitness center better on the Valor, but loved the Havana bar on the Vista. The Vista also has updated decor. I suggest what others have suggested and read all the reviews you can & there are a number of videos of both ships. Itinerary is also worth looking into.