What are some of your "must do's" on the NCL Pearl?

Splattpratt

Spinnaker lounge is great to sit and have a drink and amazing views. For dinning, Cagney's and Le Bistro are must do for us, also the pearl has "The Great Outdoors" Buffet outdoors on the aft f the ship, love drinking coffee/eating croissants/breakfast here

Yes, loved The Great Outdoors when we sailed past the Virgin Islands, best breakfast views ever! We did an 11 day southern Caribbean on the Pearl and had a great time. We enjoyed a round of bowling one night that was lots of fun and laughs.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I particularly enjoyed having the spa passes on our 10-day Alaska cruise in '16. I *think* it was about $150 per person. The first full day at sea was the first day the spa was open for business; it was a *little* busy but the subsequent days were not. It was almost like having our own private retreat. There was rarely more than a couple other people in there at any given time. I heard there will only be about 90-something passes sold per cruise. Our cabin was one of the forward mini-suites on deck 11 and just a few steps from the forward elevator lobby - we would use the stairs and door-to-door was about 2 minutes or less. I can't imagine not having those passes.

I also thought sitting in the Spinnaker Lounge was relaxing. If there isn't something going on in there you can sit facing where the ship is going. It's quiet with only some subtle background music playing. Nobody would talk, just watch where we were going. Very nice.

This was our first cruise ever and we very much enjoyed The Pearl - we're back on there this coming May for another trip to Alaska and in almost the same exact cabin.

We loved the Pearl. We were on her last April for the Panama Canal Cruise. She was our first Norwegian cruise after many other cruise lines, and is responsible for us now booking other Norwegian cruises.

The staff was exceedingly friendly and her size made it easy to get to everything.

As mentioned, the spa is terrific. I especially liked the wood paneled sauna with its windows facing the ocean.

Shakers bar on deck 6 was great with a great bar staff and a nightly piano player who was a lot of fun.

Eating at the Great Outdoors on deck 12 for breakfast and lunch was very pleasurable.

Did not do any specialty restaurants on that cruise, but the dining rooms were always very good.

Enjoy her!