upgrade to premium drinks package

Hello all

we have booked a cruise on the discovery and have the drinks package. We have been on these ships before and the drinks they serve are not to our taste. We are red wine drinkers and having said that I can't drink merlot makes me ill.

I have been told that you can upgrade to a premium package but only once on board. does anyone know what this would cost?

Another thing whilst on has anyone any information on the disabled cabins or better still photos. This is an outside one on deck 2.

Thanks

Hello all

we have booked a cruise on the discovery and have the drinks package. We have been on these ships before and the drinks they serve are not to our taste. We are red wine drinkers and having said that I can't drink merlot makes me ill.

I have been told that you can upgrade to a premium package but only once on board. does anyone know what this would cost?

Another thing whilst on has anyone any information on the disabled cabins or better still photos. This is an outside one on deck 2.

Thanks

It was 50 Pound per person per week to upgrade on Discovery 2 weeks ago.

Can't speak for disabled cabins but we had an outside on deck 2 and it was very good - useful also as deck 2 is often used as the gangway exit. On the occasions the gangway was from deck 4 it was a VERY steep descent and my husband - plus anyone else with mobility issues - did struggle going up and down although the crew were very helpful in assisting.

This season the discovery has House Red, Merlot and Cabernet Souvignon on the basic AI and the premium package adds Les Chartrons Bordeaux Rouge and Vina San Juan Tempranillo.

For more choice you have to buy wine by the bottle

This season the discovery has House Red, Merlot and Cabernet Souvignon on the basic AI and the premium package adds Les Chartrons Bordeaux Rouge and Vina San Juan Tempranillo.

For more choice you have to buy wine by the bottle

Thanks for that.

Can't say any of those float my boat.

We like an Australian, Chile or Argentinian,

a Shiraz, Malbec sometimes a Cab Sav.

Can you bring wine on the ship? Mind you that won't be any good as the ports are in the middle East.

Thanks for that.

Can't say any of those float my boat.

We like an Australian, Chile or Argentinian,

a Shiraz, Malbec sometimes a Cab Sav.

Can you bring wine on the ship? Mind you that won't be any good as the ports are in the middle East.

You can take wine (or any other drinks) on board but only for drinking in your cabin.

On the Explorer and Discoverys, where they are all inclusive it seems it is £50 to up grade, but £70 on the non all inclusive ships, that's the way I see it, I could be wrong.