Perfume? Any new scents to try?

mafig

I like special "cruise scents" for me, that I generally only wear on cruises, or maybe a summer weekend getaway. For years, its been the special edition Escada scents, which all smell a little similar. Pacific Paradise, Sunset heat, Ocean Lounge, and my new favorite, Sorbetto Rosso. Ironically, I seldom wear any obvious fragrance. I love philosophys light natural scents, but for vacation... I need fun, tropical fruity, ocean scents!

• 3 weeks later...

Received my Sea of Love by Philosophy order and it’s a great summer fragrance.

I’m also currently obsessed with the Sol de Janeiro fragrance mist.

Will be checking out the Tory Burch Bel Azur tomorrow.

I found Chanel allure a few years ago now and was immediately attracted to it. Some time later they brought out the "sensuelle" version which is even nicer so i got that.

I'm an anonymous looking lady of 41, not particularly attractive, but I don't frighten small children either tongue.gif! Yet I get SO MANY compliments about the perfume I wear, from men and women that i would never change it now!

Occasionally, I'll catch a "whiff" of a lovely scent on another woman and may ask what it is. When i find it in a bottle it never smells as good and I'm not tempted to change.

I reckon a BIG part of wearing perfume is the way it mixes with your body's own pheremones to create an impression. Finding one that matches your pferemones perfectly is like finding that elusive four-leaved clover. It's why so many women get it wrong and end up smelling like toilet cubicles

I am addicted to Bath and Body Works White Citrus. I use the shower gel, body lotion, fragrance, and even the foaming hand soap. It's very light fragrance. My daughter-in-law told me that our baby grand daughter smelled so good after I was holding her alot.