Downside to Laundry

;)I've discovered the downside to included laundry - those pesky tags they attach to your clothes.

Anyone have tips for removal without damage to the clothing? Every one I pull off has threads of fabric attached.

Yet another first world problem.....

;)I've discovered the downside to included laundry - those pesky tags they attach to your clothes.

Anyone have tips for removal without damage to the clothing? Every one I pull off has threads of fabric attached.

Yet another first world problem.....

Easy solution; don't pull them off. I have some pairs of pants with five or more tags; they always seem to figure out which one to pay attention to.

So are laundry posts most interesting of all or what?

Definitely not:halo:. What could be more boring than laundry? You either do it yourself on the ship or have it done by Regent. The only important things to know for a newbie is that there is no cost to use the laundry - they have detergent but no softener - there is also an iron and ironing board (oh, and they have laundries on almost every deck).

Lest I forget....... during this season of included laundry in the Med., passengers either love it or hate it. It could be argued until the cows come home but it won't change anything.

Definitely not:halo:. What could be more boring than laundry? You either do it yourself on the ship or have it done by Regent. The only important things to know for a newbie is that there is no cost to use the laundry - they have detergent but no softener - there is also an iron and ironing board (oh, and they have laundries on almost every deck).

Lest I forget....... during this season of included laundry in the Med., passengers either love it or hate it. It could be argued until the cows come home but it won't change anything.

We bring packets of softener which is no big deal. Anything sent out we just remove the room tags and never a problem.

The current attachment glue is much stronger than years ago. They used to put them on the toes of men's socks. And according to my wife, they have put those pesky tags in some of the worst unmentionable places on her clothes. :confused:

J