Princess personalizer question

Years since I went on Princes cruise. I am an Australian and would like to know if you can still delete where it ask for Passport number and place your drivers license number instead for an Australian only cruise.

Thank's John.

Years since I went on Princes cruise. I am an Australian and would like to know if you can still delete where it ask for Passport number and place your drivers license number instead for an Australian only cruise.

Thank's John.

doesnt really matter because if only doing an australian cruise when you check in just show the staff your drivers license

also if you have your credit card details in the personalizer you dont need to show the check in staff your card unless you want to use another credit card

doesnt really matter because if only doing an australian cruise when you check in just show the staff your drivers license

also if you have your credit card details in the personalizer you dont need to show the check in staff your card unless you want to use another credit card

Thank's. On the personalizer it ask for the passport details, I don't want to take my passport when not necessary when A photo ID is all I need for an Australian cruise.

Cheers John.

Thank's. On the personalizer it ask for the passport details, I don't want to take my passport when not necessary when A photo ID is all I need for an Australian cruise.

Cheers John.

when i book a cruise my details come up automatic including my passport details but if yours doesnt where it asks for your passport just put down your DL number

when i book a cruise my details come up automatic including my passport details but if yours doesnt where it asks for your passport just put down your DL number

Thanks, I seem to remember doing that years ago. That is what I will do.(y)

Cheers John.