Mimosas

jucaha

we have been on several Viking river cruises..it was mid-way through our first one that we found (in main dr)the bottle of champagne at the end of the buffet line with juices! Is this so on VO?? We had to make our own...but we didn’t mind! Anyone have any insight?

we have been on several Viking river cruises..it was mid-way through our first one that we found (in main dr)the bottle of champagne at the end of the buffet line with juices! Is this so on VO?? We had to make our own...but we didn’t mind! Anyone have any insight?

We ordered room service mimosas for breakfast on the sea days. They were fresh and tasty as if you poored it yourself.

I love mimosas, I had a couple of them on our Mediterranean Explorations cruise. We ate breakfast and lunch at the World Cafe on all 14 days of our cruise and never did I see a mimosa station. I have enjoyed the daily mimosa station on our river cruise line of choice...so, maybe it’s a river cruise thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well, if you let's say have mimosa, a cocktail, and one digestive after dinner (I'm not counting sodas) it will be at least $20 to pay. What if you want one more either cocktail or digestive? It's a vacation, right? It looks like SS package is not that bad. Just saying...