Credit for pre-cruise hotel night?

Pepc

I am thinking of booking a cruise that is offering the 3-category upgrade. I would be upgrading to a concierge cabin that includes a pre-cruise hotel night.

If I do not want to take the pre-cruise hotel night.

Will Regent give me a credit for not using the pre-cruise hotel night like they do if you do not elect to take the included air package?

Thank you for your help!

Thank you very much for the info. I saw previous threads that addressed the subject, but did not know if taking advantage of the 3-category upgrade - - and not booking concierge outright - - would have an effect on getting the pre-cruise hotel credit.

I was told by Regent that if I booked an "H" category, I would get an "E" category (concierge).

Here is the fine print for the current three category upgrade.

Click here for full details and a list of our terms and conditions. Applies to new bookings only made between 6/2/2018 and 6/30/18. Offer(s) is combinable with standard published promotional offers, however, not combinable with Canadian Dollars at Par. FREE 3-Category Suite Upgrade is subject to availability on select voyages. Upgrade details are as follows: On Seven Seas Mariner® book a Deluxe Veranda Suite (Category H) and receive a Concierge Suite (Category E), or book a Deluxe Veranda Suite (Category G) and receive a Concierge Suite (Category D). On Seven Seas Explorer® book a Veranda Suite (Category H) and receive a Superior Suite (Category F2), or book a Deluxe Veranda Suite (Category G2) and receive a Superior Suite (Category F1), or book a Deluxe Veranda Suite (Category G1) and receive a Concierge Suite (Category E), or book a Superior Suite (Category F2) and receive a Concierge Suite (Category D). On Seven Seas Navigator® book a Deluxe Window Suite (Category H) and receive a Deluxe Veranda Suite (Category E), or book a Deluxe Window Suite (Category G) and receive a Concierge Suite (Category D), or book a Deluxe Veranda Suite (Category F) and receive a Penthouse Suite (Category C), or book a Deluxe Veranda Suite (Category E) and receive a Penthouse Suite (Category B), or book a Concierge Suite (Category D) and receive a Penthouse Suite (Category A). Upgrades to Concierge Suite will receive all Concierge Level amenities including a FREE 1-Night Pre-Cruise Hotel Package. Mention SPECIAL OFFER at time of booking.

Nice that they included the free night (and thus the credit). When we had three category upgrade last year they specifically said I would not get hotel (or transfer). Credit varies somewhat by cruise; you should be able to check online.

Marc