Booking not showing on RCI site

I booked a Sing-Syd Ovation cruise in January this year for October this year with a TA. My booking was on the old RCI site but since Royal updated the website it is showing 0 cruises booked. I’ve contacted my TA on 23rd May and she ensures me that the reservation is still active and she has sent me a copy of the reservation showing in the RCI system. The TA said she would check with Royal to find out why the cruise is not showing when I log in.. She has not to my followup up message on 28th May. Now she has gone on a cruise. I tried to add the booking on the RCI site but it says the booking number is invalid.

I’m really considering transferring the booking to Royal if I don’t hear back from her in a few days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by cruisine21

I’m really considering transferring the booking to Royal if I don’t hear back from her in a few days

before you transfer the booking to Royal make sure the TA doesnt mind because they have the booking and they could charge you fees to transfer it

I’m really considering transferring the booking to Royal if I don’t hear back from her in a few days

before you transfer the booking to Royal make sure the TA doesnt mind because they have the booking and they could charge you fees to transfer it

Actually, they can't charge you fees, but can just refuse to transfer it.

That said, it could be that the reservation number has changed. Unfortunately, the TA will be the only one who can advise that.

That said, it could be that the reservation number has changed. Unfortunately, the TA will be the only one who can advise that.

The TA said that was the correct reservation number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The TA said that was the correct reservation number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the same problem the other day, no bookings showing. It is now showing ok. I think it is just a hiccup in their system. I found that once I went into my booking and left it on for a short time it suddenly loaded. I think you will find that your booking is ok even though it is not showing. When you tried to add the reservation number it probably showed it was invalid because it is already assigned to you. I am sure your agent will sort it out when she gets back.

John.

That new site has all sorts of problems. I have problems logging in, I had problems linking the cruise to my account. I had to email them. And I couldn't cancel a cruise online anymore either. I hate the new site.

That new site has all sorts of problems. I have problems logging in, I had problems linking the cruise to my account. I had to email them. And I couldn't cancel a cruise online anymore either. I hate the new site.

It’s still not showing. My TA says it’s an issue linking my C & A number with the booking. She suggested I email Royal which I have done.

It’s still not showing. My TA says it’s an issue linking my C & A number with the booking. She suggested I email Royal which I have done.

Seems like you may need to call them as well, follow up your email to ensure action is taken to rectify the issue.

Think your TA should have followed it up for you, what are you paying them for. All sorts of problems with the new website though.

Think your TA should have followed it up for you, what are you paying them for. All sorts of problems with the new website though.

My agent told me to email guest account help. I received a reply telling me to change my password. Without even changing it I can now magically see the booking so I’m going to leave this as is.

My agent told me to email guest account help. I received a reply telling me to change my password. Without even changing it I can now magically see the booking so I’m going to leave this as is.

Great, glad its sorted. I am sure the RCI web site is just to wind us up so that when we get onboard we really need a holiday and appreciate it more than normal.:D

I just made a new booking. I checked everything before paying and all our birthdates were changed to a mix of the cruise date with birthdate years. And our C & A numbers were not recognised even though they were automatically entered. This new site is terrible.

When Royal changed their system, pretty much everyone's status, past cruises, booked cruises, etc disappeared. It was very frustrating. Their system was bad then and even worse now (if that's possible).

They have pretty much sorted it out now but your TA should be well aware of the problems that were experienced and had it fixed for you without causing you any grief.

Enjoy the Ovation!

Cheers

Di