A Few Spirit Questions

Neilio

Hi - My wife and I are booked for the August 24 Spirit sailing. I know there have only been a few sailings since the refurbishment. Was wondering if anyone on one of the recent sailings had any experiences or feedback on the updated steamroom/sauna? I always enjoy steamroom/sauna after a day out on excursions. Also, if anyone can comment or provide the current complimentary wine list. I know there are a few Spirit wine lists that were posted prior to lengthening. As recommended on this board I was going to ask for a list when I boarded. But, if anyone had a new one that would be appreciated.

Regards

Neilio

My visit to the Spirit was just for lunch, but I did have a look around and saw the steam and saunas. I cant say that I thought they had been refurbished and my photos that I took are probably not much help but will post anyway.

Others may be able to comment from what I took so hopefully of some use to you.

20180610024430-5159c857-me.jpg

And the entrance.....

20180610024322-dd8a358f-me.jpg

...I did have a look around and saw the steam and saunas. I cant say that I thought they had been refurbished and my photos that I took are probably not much help but will post anyway.

Looks identical to what I remember from a couple of years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My visit to the Spirit was just for lunch, but I did have a look around and saw the steam and saunas. I cant say that I thought they had been refurbished and my photos that I took are probably not much help but will post anyway.

20180610024430-5159c857-me.jpg

And the entrance.....

20180610024322-dd8a358f-me.jpg

Is this a single co-ed facility (as I recall from the thermal suite) or are there gender-specific steam and sauna?

Is this a single co-ed facility (as I recall from the thermal suite) or are there gender-specific steam and sauna?

I honestly don’t know. I just walked through snapping to post on here. From memory there were 2 or 3 saunas and at least one steam room. Wished I could be more accurate. I did take more photos but without flash and the awful backlight, they’re poor and still wouldn’t have answered what you needed.

I’m sure someone will be able to confirm.