Inside Cabin

woodards

Hello.

Looking for some advice regarding booking inside cabin. Never booked before on any cruise line before so a little anxious about getting it right with Azamara. Currently itinerary we are looking at have availability on both deck 7 and 8 mid ship. What are people’s preference or anything we should be avoiding?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for quick responses. Very good point regarding rooms above and below. Does anyone know if cabins are same size on both decks? Plans suggest deck 7 are slightly smaller but that may be just the graphical representation.

Thanks again.

Hello.

Looking for some advice regarding booking inside cabin. Never booked before on any cruise line before so a little anxious about getting it right with Azamara. Currently itinerary we are looking at have availability on both deck 7 and 8 mid ship. What are people’s preference or anything we should be avoiding?

My favourite cabin (not stateroom) is 8051. Have booked it many times. Also had various balconies but no ocean views.

Have experienced no noise but when we were on deck 7 could hear the noise from the water in the pool every night on a transatlantic crossing.

I personally prefer interiors for the darkness. DW likes to spend time on the balcony so we compromise. I would never book deck 7 again.

Just my opinion.

I would avoid 7040 and 7043. The white space opposite their doors is a storage area, and the crew bang their carts over the threshold [this from experience on Oceania Insignia, which has the same layout]. The same might apply to 8048 and 8051, but I agree with others that you should avoid this deck because of the pool area above it. There are two inside cabins at the very front of decks 6 and 7, which I would avoid because of the see-saw motion. There are also 4 insides on deck 4 [3 of them accessible] – the ride there should be very smooth, but I don't know anything else about them.

I would avoid 8048 it’s across from the butlers pantry. There is noise from there from early morning to late at night, loud talking, comings and goings right outside the cabin door, it made what was otherwise a fantastic cruise a nightmare.:(

Not stayed in an inside on 7 or 8 but have had an inside room on deck 4 - 4034 on Quest. This an accessible stateroom and is huge. It has an armchair rather than a small sofa. It is a very quiet room, close to guest relations, midship and on deck 4 it is very stable in rough seas. The bathroom was also extremely spacious and there is room for 3 or 4 people in the shower.

Lynne