Waterproof Shoe Sale (for Alaska maybe)

Hey, just wanted to let you guys know that Sperry.com has two waterproof duck boots for women on sale for $22 ($25 with taxes) that still have a good amount of sizes available. They are regularly $130. We are going to Alaska, so I was searching for these shoes, a lot of people recommend them for great waterproof insulated boots, really thrilled to find them at that price (with free shipping!)

It will depend on what you're planning to do in Alaska, as to what kind of shoes you'll need. If you're hiking or going on glaciers, then that's a good deal on boots! If you're hanging around the port area, or doing some sort of vehicular tour, then you probably don't need "waterproof" anything!

If I'm outside all day (even in a port - this is often what I do) I absolutely want waterproof shoes in Alaska, because you never know. Sure, if you don't actually go outside (or you luck out and have dry weather on your cruise) then waterproof might not matter to you. But in my opinion (and, in my packing list ;-) waterproof ain't just for hiking glaciers ;p

$22 for a $130 shoe is a good deal! (I personally wouldn't wear a boot because chances are I'd be too hot, but again - my packing list, not yours :halo:)