Questionnaire

I've just received a questionnaire from Marella asking about booking and the effect social media including CC has on my choice when booking. Wonder whether they will take any notice of the number of cruises we have done with Marella? They don't seem to give a jot about lotalty.

Hi dronnygirl if you ask at reception you can meet the captain and get free drinks and nibbles, I think they call it show your smile ? You have to put your name down, did I meet you on a cruise once? Are you into northern soul? ,

Hi dronnygirl if you ask at reception you can meet the captain and get free drinks and nibbles, I think they call it show your smile ? You have to put your name down, did I meet you on a cruise once? Are you into northern soul? ,
Ooh not really into putting myself forward, it should work like other lines with a loyalty discount. Sorry don't think we've met, not into northern soul.

It's discover your smile and you get a badge with the name of the ship and the year date on along with the TUI smile

You're asked in the Cruise News to visit reception if you've done a number of TUI cruises and are then sent an invitation The person who's done the most cruises - depends which ship you're on as to how they measure this - Discovery 2 it's the no of weeks you've done and on Dream and Celebration it was the no of cruises - then gets a photo with the captain FOC and a bottle of champagne.

This really needs to be the same on all ships because if you've done a 21 day repositioning cruise it counts as one just like a weeks cruise but a back to back 14 day counts as 2 which seems very unfair - so the Discovery 2 one is a better measure in my opinion. The people who won on Dream in May had done 100+ cruises - fantastic loyalty

We received or survey/ questionnaire today

Poorly constructed/worded and questionions that bore no relevance to the experience of cruising with Marella/ ships like standard of ship,staff,food,drinks package and entertainment etc etc

We received or survey/ questionnaire today

Poorly constructed/worded and questionions that bore no relevance to the experience of cruising with Marella/ ships like standard of ship,staff,food,drinks package and entertainment etc etc

Totally agree with you and I thought at least there would have been a page at the end to add your own comments, however I think that Marella would have been inundated and they knew that.

Started doing survey. Answered first few questions then cancelled when the demographics questions came along. Never filled these in on the holiday experience surveys they used to hand out and not doing so now.

Yes I thought questions were poor, I would have liked to give more feedback re cruise experiences.

I agree re loyalty with other cruise lines and we have done plenty, you don't have to tell them what you have done, it's recognition is on your booking status and colour of your cruise card so all staff know your loyalty status, and you are rewarded for that loyalty.

Colour coded cruise cards what a great idea As Thomson never kept a record of loyal customers Marella have to rely on the honesty of their cruisers as to how many they've done but I believe that TUI do have a record

I think they do keep record's but don't know how accurate they are. Three years ago they informed us it was our fiftieth cruise with them, I knew they had it wrong, by a couple, but I accepted the freebie, doesn't matter really as long as you enjoy what you pay for. Never tried another line, which I know is sad, but are happy with our experiences with tui.

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

Colour coded cruise cards what a great idea As Thomson never kept a record of loyal customers Marella have to rely on the honesty of their cruisers as to how many they've done but I believe that TUI do have a record

A couple of years ago we were given brown cards to say we had been with them before buts that's all we got .

A couple of years ago we were given brown cards to say we had been with them before buts that's all we got .
Yes we started to get gold cards in 2014 & for our next ten cruises, which they said was for regular cruisers so staff would know we had cruised with them in the past, but back to blue on the Discovery last year and this year but service still great, be interesting in September when back on Celebration to see how things are[emoji2]

Always had a welcome from the older ships.[emoji106]

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app