Discovery 2 September

CD currently Paul Evans - an unknown Brazilian band in the Venue - not that good IMO very small set list so a lot of repetition - a Phillipino trio in the Live Room - very good Brandy and Max were on for the TA in April but believe they are not on a ship at the moment as they're just moving into a new home in London The shows in the theatre do not include a lot of the old favourites but have been modernised - some we liked some we didn't Hope that helps

PS are on her again 29th June so can give more up to date info when we get back

Paul Evans left when we boarded on 25th May (unless he's back already)! The CD who took over that day was very good and, I think, a Thomson/TUI regular but I just can't remember his name at the moment.☹️ The bands were Banda Certa and 4Tunes.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

How strange Paul got off the TA in Malaga approx 26th April for a weeks holiday and he expected to come back for the summer Really hope he's back on - afantastic CD

Yes Banda Certa were the Brazilian band - not a patch on the Phillipino bands whose diction when singing is impeccable

Sorry, I forgot we did our stay first this time! It was the 1st of June we boarded and he left that day. I believe he was just covering for someone's holidays and moves around the ships now doing that.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks Sheila49 - Martin and Daniella were the 2 ACDs to Paul when we were on and Martin took over when Paul got off in Malaga for his holiday

Did you hear Daniella sing? What a superb voice she has On St George's Day and the day Prince Louis was born she performed in the pool area Rule Britannia Jerusalem Land of Hope and Glory and the National Anthem What a fantastic atmosphere that was She also performed some operatic songs on another day - great talent and a very nice person too