Nicole’s successor

uktog

It is over two months since Nicole moved onto her new role and I think some of us are discovering even more how much she did for guests and the impact of the void she has left. Has anyone heard how much longer her role will be vacant and/or who will be filling it?

She was the one source of trusted sensible responses to emails on the ground in Head Office and that’s so needed these days especially when so many of us don’t seem to be on the mail out radars again.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by uktog

Very good question, we emailed LCV with a query at about the time Nicole left but have received no response. As it happens the question is fortunately no longer relevant but that’s not really the point.

My fear is Azamara shoreside have lost their customer focus in their quest for the mighty Dollar.

I was told two days ago by someone at HQ that there is no replacement yet. (Or he/she hasn’t been announced yet.)

I’m wondering about the annual LCV voyage that’s currently underway. It’ll be weird without Nicole, and I’ve also leaned that Larry P stayed home because he wasn’t feeling well...

Floris

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On another thread it said they were still replacing Nicole.

It’s a long gap without one of the key roles that supports loyal customers left vacant especially when the backfill is inadequate.

Maybe they are restructuring how/what is needed.

Nicole was the LCV manager in Miami. You will find many posts historically on the boards that Bonnie was unable to answer and it was the address of Nicole’s team that was given out. Some guests particularly more regular guests had Nicole’s direct email. If you called the published number in Miami it was often Nicole you spoke to. She was exceptional, she always knew who to ask if your query was “different”. When pricing anomalies and website problems existed, or you had garbage information on land Discoveries and needed to make a quick decision Nicole could sort it. Sometimes she had to say no, but she said it in a gracious way with a clear explanation why. Even if you didn’t like the answer, you knew you’d been listened to. I am sure others have fixit examples from Nicole but we really miss having someone with that tact, diplomacy and communication skills in Miami.

• 4 weeks later...
Nicole was the LCV manager in Miami.. She was exceptional, she always knew who to ask if your query was “different”.

Hi uktog, am wondering if you know of someone I could contact—trying to sort out a refund which I thought I was to receive (for a cruise last month) and am not sure if I misunderstood the whole situation. Have been bounced around both via email and telephone with no answers thus far. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Debbie