Drink Coupon Books

ocbaylady

I am booked on the MSC SEASIDE for October 2019 with the Fantastica Experience as well with the vouchers and mealtime pavkage...so you s re saing they are not going to be homoring this deal after march of 2019? If this is the case...I will be calling up MSC tomorrow and cancelling my cruise out even if I am status matched....that is sneaky and cruel...

:mad:

You are going to cancel for the sake of 12 drinks?

We don’t even get that in the U.K.!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am booked on the MSC SEASIDE for October 2019 with the Fantastica Experience as well with the vouchers and mealtime pavkage...so you s re saing they are not going to be homoring this deal after march of 2019? If this is the case...I will be calling up MSC tomorrow and cancelling my cruise out even if I am status matched....that is sneaky and cruel...

:mad:

I would cancel.thats just not right.

You DO get to use your vouchers for the 12 drinks that you get with the Fantastica package. It is the 18 drink coupon package that they do not sell anymore.

The vouchers are no longer valid after 3/ 25/ 2019. So if you have booked for a future date and it is after that date they will not work.

• 2 weeks later...
I am sailing the seaside October 12, 2019..I have the FANTASTICA EXPERIENCE with a 12drink vouchers plus a mealtime drink package....so what you are saying is my vouchers and free mealtime drinkpackage will not be valid for the cruise:mad:

We’ve never cruised MSC before, but really like the western Med Divina 2019 itineraries, so have been researching. I had planned on going Fantastica rather than Bella because of the 12-drink vouchers (we don’t typically do room service).

I just called and spoke to the MSC rep because I had a few questions and she said that with Fantastica we would NOT get the 12 vouchers as they’re being discontinued as of March 2019.

I hadn’t seen that anywhere, but unfortunately it seems that’s true for your October 2019 cruise (and our planned June one) [emoji31]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 month later...
They are not there for the 3/1718 Seaside cruise either. I wonder if they are just updating the info, or they are rolling out something new? Also, I wonder if this will impact the 12 vouchers that Fantasica passengers are suppose to receive?

I just booked Fantasica on the Opera for 14 sept 2018. And we were told we would get the 12 drink vouchers. I hate this new system of linking rooms and drinks. Liked it much better before. Only rooms available were Fantasica and I really wanted the unlimited drink package. It’s just so stupid

My husband and I are booked on MSC Seaside 1st MSC for us in October this year..We booked under Fantastica mainly because of the 12 free drinks each. We are light drinkers and mainly go for the frozen fru fru drinks...so this suits us more then the new well drink pkgbeing offered...I know that since we are booked under the “soon to be Old” fantastica package and its before the stated end of that promo we are safe with our deal.

I just find it hard to believe that MSC would take away your fantastica drink coupons for those of you who booked under that promotion just because your cruise is after the cut off date in 2019. That would make me angry. I would call MSC and question that, but Im pretty sure they wouldnt do that.

I don't think MSC cares what anyone thinks and they make changes as they see fit to suit them.so it seems.

This is not the exclusive purview of MSC. All cruiselines make changes which don't necessarily suit their regular customer base, either.

This is not the exclusive purview of MSC. All cruiselines make changes which don't necessarily suit their regular customer base, either.

Originally posted by Beamafar
Hi Gail & Marty

We're not sailing 'til September; there's no roll call for our date so I'm following others to see what plans people have for the POCs. I'd be very interested in hearing what you've decided to do.

Not too long to go for your cruise, now. Bon Voyage.
clear.png?emoji-smile-1742

************************************************** ******************************

Bea -

We notice that you have been on lots of MSC cruises. Could you give us a little information on the dress code for the main dining room please. We would prefer not to bring suits and gowns as we are traveling in Italy before the cruise.

We are beginning to pack.

I will post our port plans soon.

Finally called MSC. I have a cruise on the Seaside on Dec 8th. Got the cold shoulder.

- We no longer the Coffee Cuddle (12 premium espresso drinks) package

- We no longer offer the 12 or 18 drinks package

- It's a-la-carte for coffee and drinks or all-inclusive for $325 / 385 (premium) per person, all adults in stateroom must buy the package ($650 for wife and I)

- Some Caribbean sailings have some alcohol included at all levels as a promo (wine w/ dinner even at Bella level), but those are select dates, ours is not on them. Our date has no free wine / no free internet, the week after hours does.

This really sucks as a single 18-drink package (was like $90 back in the day I think?) was exactly what I needed to get me through a 7-day cruise. I will spend more money for less alcohol now, but nowhere near enough to justify an all-you-can-drink package. My wife drinks even less (under 10 drinks for an entire cruise)

Bea -

We notice that you have been on lots of MSC cruises. Could you give us a little information on the dress code for the main dining room please. We would prefer not to bring suits and gowns as we are traveling in Italy before the cruise.

We are beginning to pack.

I will post our port plans soon.

Hi Gail & Marty

I responded on the roll call thread. Thanks for posting your plans! :)

We are not big drinkers, when on a cruise we always have a cocktail before dinner. Have been on the Divina 4 times and we bought the 18 drink package every time, the package is a great deal for us. Basically we are having 8 dollar Manhattans for about 5.40 a drink. On RCCL we were paying 9-10 bucks for a Manhattan, on Princess they are 8 dollars. HAL at Happy Hour had second drinks for a dollar which is a good deal but only for an hour. All in all we wind having 14 drinks with 4 coupons left which we might use on a special coffee or a an after dinner drink.

I have our leftover drink coupons up on ebay if anyone is interested in them. :)

I don't they can be used on another cruise, your name is associated with the number on the coupon plus they ask for your room card.