Seaside menus, food pics and daily planners from 4/14 Eastern cruise

OneParticularHarbour 71

Hi,

Yes, he had the gelato a few times. I believe he had the vanilla and dark chocolate flavors and I think he had the strawberry sorbet as well. I don’t think he cared much for the vanilla. My favorite was the Gianduiotto though I don’t know if it was gluten free.

Hope you have a great cruise!

Thanks for the info, really appreciate it :-)

I’m so disappointed that most of the pics won’t show up on my ipad. Not sure why.

Do you know what the prices and packages for internet are on board?

I am on a Desktop computer and can not see the pictures either. :(:(:(

The pictures comes and go and I believe it to be something with the Cruise Critic servers, not the browser you're using. I used all three browsers on my home computer and work computer after getting them to load one time. I couldn't get them to load for the next few days and suddenly today ALL the photos loaded! :rolleyes:

OP: Thank you VERY much for these photos, menus and dailies. I saw a lot I will be doing on the ship!

Thanks, I was nervous about the cruise after all the initial negative reviews but looked forward every week to new updates from recent cruisers - they made me feel much better as the cruise approached! Hopefully this thread will help someone too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is helping me too.

This is great info. Thank you for posting!

I see that the 2nd night is formal night, but did not see when is the 2nd formal night or is there just one?

Did you go to the white party?

The second formal night is on the second sea day.

The pictures comes and go and I believe it to be something with the Cruise Critic servers, not the browser you're using. I used all three browsers on my home computer and work computer after getting them to load one time. I couldn't get them to load for the next few days and suddenly today ALL the photos loaded! :rolleyes:

OP: Thank you VERY much for these photos, menus and dailies. I saw a lot I will be doing on the ship!

Thank you both for posting this information. I tried again tonight & was able to see all of the wonderful pictures. I studied every menu & drooled over every pic. Can’t wait!

Thanks for all of the information. We are thinking of taking my parents on MSc. I am not sure if the food will suit them. My dad looks forward to the seafood, particularly Lobster and smoked salmon. I see that lobster is not included in the cruise fare, but can you tell me if you saw smoked salmon at breakfast, in either the buffet or dining room? Thank you

Im glad the photos and info have been helpful :)

Sorry, I have not been on the forum much and am just seeing a few questions. Will try to catch up now!

On the Black Card Free Dinner. If you pre reserve your specialty restaurant reservations, do you just bring the invitation with you or do you have to wait to make the reservation when on board?

I am not sure on this - I think If you prereserve ahead of time, you have to pay for it at that time but I don’t quite remember. I believe we stopped by the restaurant on the 2nd day to make our reservation and were abl to get the date and time we wanted.

Edited by OneParticularHarbour 71

Didn’t see any lobster other than the pay one. Does this no lobster in the mdr?

I don’t remember seeing a full lobster except for the one with the extra charge, though there may have been a pasta or something that had lobster in it. My mind is a little fuzzy at this point though, I may be thinking of another cruise lol

Thanks for all of the information. We are thinking of taking my parents on MSc. I am not sure if the food will suit them. My dad looks forward to the seafood, particularly Lobster and smoked salmon. I see that lobster is not included in the cruise fare, but can you tell me if you saw smoked salmon at breakfast, in either the buffet or dining room? Thank you

Yes, I saw the salmon at the breakfast buffet. We didn’t have breakfast in the dining room this trip.

Hope you all enjoy your cruise!

• 2 months later...