Unable to print boarding pass & luggage tags

dcsam

I attempted to print our boarding pass and luggage tags. But no matter what I tried, it would only display in encrypted format. So I called HAL, and they will email the info to me and I can print from that. Just curious is anybody else has been unable to print from the HAL website?

I attempted to print our boarding pass and luggage tags. But no matter what I tried, it would only display in encrypted format. So I called HAL, and they will email the info to me and I can print from that. Just curious is anybody else has been unable to print from the HAL website?

Yes, I had to ask my travel agent to send me our boarding passes and luggage tags as pdf attachments via email.

Yes, I had to ask my travel agent to send me our boarding passes and luggage tags as pdf attachments via email.

I had same problem, couldn't print, however our TA had luggage tags for us as well as all other printed materials

I had the same problem and after talking to my TA (who called HAL) found out that you can only print if you have a "PC Desktop computer." Laptops and Macs apparently don't work so the TA has to sign on the HAL site as me, download the docs, save as PDF files and email to me.

How stupid is that? (rhetorical question)

I had the same problem and after talking to my TA (who called HAL) found out that you can only print if you have a "PC Desktop computer." Laptops and Macs apparently don't work so the TA has to sign on the HAL site as me, download the docs, save as PDF files and email to me.

I've used nothing but Apple products for years and have never had a problem printing tags or docs. I haven't had to since the introduction of the new website, so I suppose that it's possible, but it's more likely that the HAL representative had no real idea.

I have a Mac desktop and have not had a problem (yet, anyway!) printing boarding docs and luggage tags. I wonder if there could be a printer setting issue...

Somewhat comforting to hear about the problems. I can't get anywhere to even browse excursions or look at my booking (which I was able to do a couple days ago with a help-desk guy at Holland). But last night and into this morning I keep getting an "cannot authenticate" message. I tried logging in on my PC - interesting to hear about Mac laptop issues which I do have - but still got that some message. Good to know that I can call if I have trouble when it comes time to check-in, etc. - I was starting to wonder how that would work to complete online forms if I couldn't get online!

I, too, cannot access anything relating to my reservation (except for "Make a Payment"). No excursions, no dining, nothing! This has been for the last two days. Hopefully, this will get resolved.