Azamara Pursuit

AllisonJames

Is there any information as to whether the Pursuit will have upgraded wifi. On Quest recently the wifi was so slow as to be useless, and it would great to hear our upcoming on Pursuit would have better facilities.

Additional balcony cabins on deck 8:

You've mentioned "additional" balcony cabins a couple of times. Does this mean the number of passengers will go up from the normal 694 maximum - in the same amount of ship space?

Additional balcony cabins on deck 8:

You've mentioned "additional" balcony cabins a couple of times. Does this mean the number of passengers will go up from the normal 694 maximum - in the same amount of ship space?

They added 4 new balcony cabins on both Quest & Journey in the 2016 Reimagination, these are deck 8 forward the cabin number are 88xx.

Pursuit is also having these cabins added and additionally gaining 5 ocean view cabins on deck 4.

To counter this all three ships had 48 balcony cabins removed from deck 8 replaced with 32 Club Continent suites. So from these changes Quest & Journey have 8 cabins less than when originally built and Pursuit 3 less.

The latest deck plans quote Journey & Quest as 690 pax and Pursuit at 702 pax, when it was P&O’s Adonia the figure was 710 pax.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They added 4 new balcony cabins on both Quest & Journey in the 2016 Reimagination, these are deck 8 forward the cabin number are 88xx.

Pursuit is also having these cabins added and additionally gaining 5 ocean view cabins on deck 4.

To counter this all three ships had 48 balcony cabins removed from deck 8 replaced with 32 Club Continent suites. So from these changes Quest & Journey have 8 cabins less than when originally built and Pursuit 3 less.

The latest deck plans quote Journey & Quest as 690 pax and Pursuit at 702 pax, when it was P&O’s Adonia the figure was 710 pax.

Thank you!

Changing the stateroom door colour from blue to mink:

d2057cf7fb1faf5527f6de5aa4c694d5.jpg

c6c9219fdf7aa8c92bcfbf904f9b3e2a.jpg

7e6a1157ddf52a3ceb057f0f498d08cf.jpg

Beautiful door, but stop! I've been thinking of cancelling my November cruise but every time I see your photos of everything new and beautiful, they make me not want to cancel...I'm feeling a little unsure now. ;)

Beautiful door, but stop! I've been thinking of cancelling my November cruise but every time I see your photos of everything new and beautiful, they make me not want to cancel...I'm feeling a little unsure now. ;)

We felt both Quest & Journey were beautiful after the work done in the 2016 dry dock but I think Pursuit is going to be even better. It would be a shame to miss out cruising on her in her first season.