Westpac CC with QBE Travel Insurance have now changed to Allianz as of 1 Oct 2017

Perhaps you need to consider the HCF policy then.

Looking at the HCF quote again it doesn’t mention the number of days per trip or the amount of cancellation cover so I’ll have to contact them to confirm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking at the HCF quote again it doesn’t mention the number of days per trip or the amount of cancellation cover so I’ll have to contact them to confirm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just checked online but the HCF is only 60 and there doesn’t appear to be on option to increase it.

As I said, you need to work out which way is best for you and your travel plans. For us it works out well with an annual policy as we will do between 6 to 12 trips a year that may involve a possible claim of insurance. At least half of those would be for the assurance that medical and possible medical evacuation is covered for us.
Yes ideal for you guys.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Well I have now checked many companies and have come to the conclusion that Insure & go is the best for us.

I did have to claim once on a trip to USA had to see doctor in outpatient for minor issue many years ago. We were covered with covermore then. Had no complaints with them. It would have cost me a arm and leg if I didn't have cover.

Insure & go is around $700 which is alot cheaper than the others. Have checked their pds and it seems fine. Like any of the companies you never know until you make a claim.

Well I have now checked many companies and have come to the conclusion that Insure & go is the best for us.

I did have to claim once on a trip to USA had to see doctor in outpatient for minor issue many years ago. We were covered with covermore then. Had no complaints with them. It would have cost me a arm and leg if I didn't have cover.

Insure & go is around $700 which is alot cheaper than the others. Have checked their pds and it seems fine. Like any of the companies you never know until you make a claim.

Glad you have it resolved.