Newbie question: beverages & complimentary laundry

vipro

Our TA cruise makes stops in Malaga, Cartagena and Funchal so wines and ports would be available if we so choose.

TC2:

Thanks for the info. Hope to see you onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a quick question if I may, I didn't see any Rose Wines on the list. Does anyone know if there are any included ones, please.

Yes, we are recently off the WC, and during the 4 1/2 months there were a couple of different ones though not all at the same time. They had one or two from New Zealand or Australia. Otherwise they were French. All dry rose wines, some better than others, you just need to ask as they are not automatically set out with that day's recommended wines. Don't even mention white zin!

Yes, we are recently off the WC, and during the 4 1/2 months there were a couple of different ones though not all at the same time. They had one or two from New Zealand or Australia. Otherwise they were French. All dry rose wines, some better than others, you just need to ask as they are not automatically set out with that day's recommended wines. Don't even mention white zin!

Thank you for the info, we shall ask and taste away to see if any suit.

We are doing a Mediterranean trip this Sept on Voyager and we have the laundry promo. Does anyone know if that includes dry cleaning - or do they even have dry cleaning on board? I am debating bringing either a suit or sport jacket but would be nice to know if it can be cleaned.

We are doing a Mediterranean trip this Sept on Voyager and we have the laundry promo. Does anyone know if that includes dry cleaning - or do they even have dry cleaning on board? I am debating bringing either a suit or sport jacket but would be nice to know if it can be cleaned.

The promotion does not include dry cleaning but there is dry cleaning available.

My husband and I were on a Mediterranean trip in May and dry cleaning was included in the promo. My husband had his sport coat cleaned.

Hope this helps!

B

My husband and I were on a Mediterranean trip in May and dry cleaning was included in the promo. My husband had his sport coat cleaned.

Hope this helps!

B

Same here- we had the laundry promo on a recent Med cruise, too. Sent out several items for dry cleaning and was not charged extra.

Same here- we had the laundry promo on a recent Med cruise, too. Sent out several items for dry cleaning and was not charged extra.

Interesting - I knew that Regent was giving away Seven Seas Society Platinum benefits but was unaware that they were also giving away Titanium benefits. Usually you need to sail Regent 400 nights to get included dry cleaning!