All Things EARTH... part 2

CCHelp

Anita, you are going to see a gorgeous Vancouver. Sail away will be memorable, sailing under the Lions Gate Bridge.

Have fun at the Bard on the Beach. I am going on Sunday.

Enjoy cruising up to Alaska.

Bon Voyage.

Margaret I really like that vest. I have it in a white & burgundy. Good strong zipper & zipped pockets. Pretty wind proof for your core. I also like that outfit for your elegant night

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I made a post here, but since I dont see it, I must have shut down my computer too soon.

Anita, have a wonderful trip! That hat seems perfect for you. Are those your inherited paintings behind you?

Margaret, you posted some great links. I love the colors. While I think the pants outfit is beautiful, I think it would be bulky feeling to me. I can see it on others but not myself.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Forums mobile app

Thank you all for the good wishes!!!

We are at the airport hotel...so vacation has officially begun. Everything that can be done in preparation has been done...cannot do any more...now everything is going to play out however it will play out!

Yes, Laurie, the two more visible paintings were painted by my family. The boat at the dock was painted by my Great Grandma Mary. The half of the landscape on the left was painted by my Great Aunt Tommie. The other bigger painting is one of those printed paintings that have brush strokes and things but are those mass produced kind of things. It's an Italian scene...Portofino maybe?...I found it in Goodwill...I just liked it!

Those are lovely floral paintings. Watercolor?

Sally...thumbs up on the sun cloud!

I haven't looked at the links...the past couple days have felt crazy busy getting all ready to go. So much to take care of to leave home for two weeks!

Well...time to get ready for bed...it's an early morning flight tomorrow!

So, do either of these look like me? Just found out there is a family wedding in Kennybunkport Maine the day after our reunion. f385392bd7d4ff14f5a8e5dd7fc3a8ef.jpg. No real clue what size to order, probably a 10. Melody

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I prefer the light blue one for summer. I think it will look amazing with your coloring, especially your eyes. The pics are small but my impression is that the dresses are flowy rather fitted styles, so perhaps a little loose is better than a little tight? Or just order two sizes and send back the one you don't like.