2018 Royal Caribbean User Dashboard Update = Bad News!

Has anyone else found themselves frustrated with the most recent Royal Caribbean website update? About three weeks ago, RCCL updated the user dashboard. This is the part of the website where one goes to manage their cruise reservations. In the past, if you booked online you could see a listing of all your current reservations there, as well as find a link to the Crown and Anchor page that showed your cruise history along with your points total and benefits. With the old system, you could click on the reservation link, and it would give you options to make a payment, cancel the cruise if you so desired, switch your room assignment, see the itinerary, adjust your dining options, change your bed arrangement, log in to the cruise planner, check in online, view the cruise invoice with a detailed pricing break down, find your payment due date, etc. Now, when you click on a reservation link, you have 4 options - 1.) Make a payment, 2.) Cruise Planner, 3.) Check-in, and 4.) See Stateroom Details, i.e. the stateroom number. It appears you can no longer cancel the cruise from the dashboard, you cannot see the itinerary, you cannot find a detailed invoice, you cannot change the room assignment, you cannot change dining times, you cannot change bed arrangements, and you cannot find your payment due date. Furthermore, if you click the make a payment link, it prompts you for your reservation number, your name, your ship, and your sail date. In the past, none of this was necessary. Making a payment from within a reservation auto-populated all of this for you and applied the payment directly to the reservation number. Not only that, I have a reservation that is paid off, and the hyperlink for 'make a payment' is still active on that reservation. So had I not received an email earlier with an invoice showing a zero balance, I would have thought this reservation still had a balance remaining. In short, the new design is really pretty, but the usability of the site has gone to almost zero. I don't know what they were thinking. You had a site that was very user friendly, but you decide to change it to a site that requires a call to the 800 number for every minor change. I asked a Royal Caribbean rep why this was done, and she told me that they wanted to have a loyalty system where they could manage the accounts from all of their cruise lines in one place. So if this answer was true, they did it to make it easier on them, while making it much more difficult on us. I am very frustrated by this. :mad: