Pier 91 to Airport transportion

vacation1996

Two people, typical luggage? Use UberX or Lyft. Don’t jeopardize getting to your flight using a service with a few cars when there are usually 1000 of both of the apps’ drivers on the road.

If your style of travel demands something fancier than a 2012 or newer Prius, choose UberSELECT or Black.

Arriving Celebrity Solstice Friday May 18th 2018...got a few inquires out on car service but no one has responded found an old rate $60 U.S plus gratuity of 20% is this good rate ....Any other suggestions????

I contacted Seattle Royal Town Car for our cruise in June, they responded within an hour going back and forth a few times. I found some good reviews for that company.

• 4 weeks later...
I contacted Seattle Royal Town Car for our cruise in June, they responded within an hour going back and forth a few times. I found some good reviews for that company.

Thanks for the info.

Shiska

• 3 weeks later...

We used Already There car service. I can't tell you what the cost was, but it wasn't anything outrageous or we wouldn't have used them. It was 3 people with luggage. Great service, going from airport to the hotel and the pier to the airport.

Thanks for the info. I am possibly leaning towards catching a taxi as I won't know in advance exactly what time I will get off the Ship. How do I know if there is the pre-arranged luggage transfer service available? Then I won't have a porter off the boat, so that might also mean a longer wait in the regular taxi queue? So many questions. sorry.

Thanks for the info. I am possibly leaning towards catching a taxi as I won't know in advance exactly what time I will get off the Ship. How do I know if there is the pre-arranged luggage transfer service available? Then I won't have a porter off the boat, so that might also mean a longer wait in the regular taxi queue? So many questions. sorry.

If you're flying out of Seattle on the day of embarkation? The Port of Seattle also runs the SeaTac

airport and has a free service to schlep your bags straight from outside your stateroom door to

baggage claim at your final domestic airport. That includes through Customs and TSA. Your airline

baggage fees get posted to your onboard folio, and your airline boarding pass arrives in your

stateroom the night before debarkation.

https://www.portseattle.org/page/port-valet-enjoy-seattle-luggage-free

FWIW, I just contracted with Shuttle Express (shuttleexpress.com) $44 for two, Seattle pier 91 (Smith Cove) to SEATAC.

Was that with or without luggage please? I don't want a set time to get a taxi to the SEATAC.

What did you end up doing please and how long did it take from disembarkation to getting to the airline gate? Thanks.

Everything went so well....FLATRATE taxi $40 from boat to airport in under an hour..... We were 1st off at 8am heard it was a nightmare after 8:30am !!!!!

I am going to use the Luggage Service where you fill out a form, they print out a boading pass and luggage tickets and then you leave it outside your door on the last night and see it (hopefully) at the Baggage Carousel after your flight. So I will only have walk off cabin bag with me. Sounds like it will be quickest to jump straight in a taxi. Thanks all.