When do pre-purchase options get loaded onto the website?

milepig

We have Tahiti booked in November, and while the excursions are online I'm not seeing any of the other things you normally see - hotel packages, laundry, drinks packages, internet, flowers, etc. When do they normally show up? I know we'll need at internet package since our plan doesn't cover French Polynesia, and the best plans are only available before boarding. Also the drinks package.

Anyone know when they normally show up? Or am I just not looking in the right place on "already booked."

Edited by milepig

I know for Alaska I had to book excursions through the regular website under shore excursions as the ones under already booked were incomplete. Hotels we had to call WS about. The rest is a good question. BTW, have you noticed they have a new category under Offers and Pricing called "guaranteed cabin"? I asked about it last week and received a very vague answer and no prices!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I know for Alaska I had to book excursions through the regular website under shore excursions as the ones under already booked were incomplete. Hotels we had to call WS about. The rest is a good question. BTW, have you noticed they have a new category under Offers and Pricing called "guaranteed cabin"? I asked about it last week and received a very vague answer and no prices!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks. There's nothing on the regular website yet either. I did notice the "Guaranteed cabin" option on the website. I assume this is like the hotel "run of the house" where the price is a bit better but you have no idea what room they'll put you in - it could be the Presidential Suite or it could be the broom closet. At the moment the only thing they're offering online for our itin is a couple options with airfare and hotel included, just "call" for all the other options.

Do they normally put those online under "already booked"? I was under the impression that you had to fill out the order form and email it in. If its online, that would be great.

Not seeing any for our Dec sailing other than some excursions.

Do they normally put those online under "already booked"? I was under the impression that you had to fill out the order form and email it in. If its online, that would be great.

Not seeing any for our Dec sailing other than some excursions.

At least some of them do show up - I'm not sure the all do. What is this "order form" of which you speak? I've never seen one.

At least some of them do show up - I'm not sure the all do. What is this "order form" of which you speak? I've never seen one.

The WS agent I booked with emailed it to me but its also on their site.

Under 'Already Booked> Gifts and Cruise Services'

https://www.windstarcruises.com/voyage-plan/gifts-services/

We have Tahiti booked in November, and while the excursions are online I'm not seeing any of the other things you normally see - hotel packages, laundry, drinks packages, internet, flowers, etc. When do they normally show up? I know we'll need at internet package since our plan doesn't cover French Polynesia, and the best plans are only available before boarding. Also the drinks package.

Anyone know when they normally show up? Or am I just not looking in the right place on "already booked."

We are booked on the August 2018 Norwegian Fjords & Scottish Isles. I had the same question about purchasing the unlimited internet package and couldn't find anything on the website as to how to buy it. I finally found the contact us button and emailed them to ask where the website link for this stuff was. They replied and said it would be necessary to phone them in order to make the purchase !!!! Come on, Windstar, this is the 21st century! Put a link on the website!! And please put more information on the website. I've heard such great things about Windstar, but their website leaves A LOT to be desired!!