Baggage locker in San Francisco

SSCAF001

Does someone know where is it possible to store some luggage in San Francisco for a few hours in transit between the arrival at the port in the morning and the departure from the airport in the afternoon? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Does someone know where is it possible to store some luggage in San Francisco for a few hours in transit between the arrival at the port in the morning and the departure from the airport in the afternoon? Thanks.

There is a storage facility in the International Terminal at SFO.

I assume you want to stay in the city before trekking out to SFO so one option is Pier 39 which is not far from the pier you'll dock at (the cruise terminal is at Pier 27):

https://www.pier39.com/pier-info/frequently-asked-questions/#1474930153957-7897bd7d-c9dd

"The California Welcome Center located on Level 2 at PIER 39 offers luggage storage between the hours of 9 am to 7 pm. The cost is $5 for small bags (backpacks and smaller) and $10 for all suitcases, large backpacks and duffel bags. There are no lockers available on the property. "

I assume you want to stay in the city before trekking out to SFO so one option is Pier 39 which is not far from the pier you'll dock at (the cruise terminal is at Pier 27):

https://www.pier39.com/pier-info/frequently-asked-questions/#1474930153957-7897bd7d-c9dd

"The California Welcome Center located on Level 2 at PIER 39 offers luggage storage between the hours of 9 am to 7 pm. The cost is $5 for small bags (backpacks and smaller) and $10 for all suitcases, large backpacks and duffel bags. There are no lockers available on the property. "

That’s exactly what I was looking for. As you can imagine I do not want to go to the airport to leave my luggage and then come back to downtown SFO and then back again to the airport in the afternoon. Thanks again.