Msc preziosa august 18 2018

enjoylifenow

• 2 weeks later...
We do the same trip 7. Th of july. It is Our 7.th Cruise with Preziosa

Wow...sounds like you really love this ship. I am so happy to hear this. It seems like there is very little info on this ship and I was beginning to think it was not a good choice. All the posts seem to be Seaside or Meriviglia. We will be getting on when you are getting off. Wishing you a wonderful cruise.

Hi everyone where does the ship stop, Hellesyit/ Geiranger. Is it the same place?

Thanks

Hellesylt is normally a 'technical stop' to let off passengers taking the ship's excursion from Hellesylt to Geiranger overland, no other passengers will be allowed to disembark. The stop is for about 1 hour and then the ship continues cruising for about another 2 hours before arriving at Geiranger.

It seems like there is very little info on this ship and I was beginning to think it was not a good choice. All the posts seem to be Seaside or Meriviglia.

We've been wondering the same thing. Everything I find seems to be good, but, there's so little information for a ship that carries so many people. I assume it means that we'll be in a true minority as anglophones. Hopefully our French is strong enough to manage.

We've been wondering the same thing. Everything I find seems to be good, but, there's so little information for a ship that carries so many people. I assume it means that we'll be in a true minority as anglophones. Hopefully our French is strong enough to manage.
Try YouTube lots of Preziosa videos there and some added in last few weeks/ months

Sent from my SM-A320Y using Tapatalk

Hellesylt is normally a 'technical stop' to let off passengers taking the ship's excursion from Hellesylt to Geiranger overland, no other passengers will be allowed to disembark. The stop is for about 1 hour and then the ship continues cruising for about another 2 hours before arriving at Geiranger.

Thank you for the info. It is great to find fellow cruisers that have this type of information.:)

Yes the English speaking rollcalls don't have many members perhaps because there are so many Europeans such as German Spanish and Italian on board. Most have English as second language. I am doing 3 cruises B2B2B and there are only another 1 or 2 cruisers on just one of my rollcalls, I am alone on the other 2!

Thanks! We've looked at some of them, but, I'll search more broadly. (I'm all alone in my roll call.)

There is someone doing the Baltics itinerary now who will answer questions about Preziosa

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https%3A%2F%2Fboards%2Ecruisecritic%2Ecom%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D2646500&share_tid=2646500&share_fid=24703&share_type=t

:Hi Guys we are cruising from Kiel to Norway 7 Days. This Itinerary is great!

Sue & Dave Sydney Australia