Viking Pre Stay Paper Luggage Tags

Cruiseoholic000

I am very excited I just got my final papers and such in today. One thing that did surprise me was our Viking Pre Stay Paper luggage tags. These will be used to transfer our luggage from the hotel to the boat and we won't be present for that. The tags are just paper, flimsy and no stick to them. I am afraid they are going to fall off.

Does anyone have any recommendations how to secure them better? I see online that they sell these plastic sleeves to slip the cruise paper tags. However, can't seem to find one that says it fits Viking.

I am very excited I just got my final papers and such in today. One thing that did surprise me was our Viking Pre Stay Paper luggage tags. These will be used to transfer our luggage from the hotel to the boat and we won't be present for that. The tags are just paper, flimsy and no stick to them. I am afraid they are going to fall off.

Does anyone have any recommendations how to secure them better? I see online that they sell these plastic sleeves to slip the cruise paper tags. However, can't seem to find one that says it fits Viking.

Do not worry. We’ve used these several times and they are stronger than you think!

Jeff

Also, don't put them on your bags until you are ready to hand them over to Viking for the transfer to the ship--and this goes for everyone, whether you have a hotel stay or you are going directly to the ship.If you put them on before you fly not only do they get in the way but you stand a chance of losing them in the baggage handling process. Put them on as you put your bags outside your hotel door for collection or just as you hand them over to the Viking agents in the airport.

I've not sailed Viking, but have used paper tags for ocean cruises. I stapled them at the hotel before I left for the port. Is that the type of luggage tag you were given?

Roz