New Captain on Journey

bob278

Captain Jose posted on Facebook that Capt. Gianmario Sanguineti will be the new captain on Journey. He is on board the Quest today. Capt. Jose said that he sailed with Capt. Sanguineti on Renaissance so he will know the ship. According to the Senior Officer Schedule, the "New Captain" will start on Journey June 17th.

Is Johannes leaving?

No Captain Magnus has moved to Quest, Captain Carl is in command of Pursuit so he will be the alternative captain of Journey. There will be another “new” Captain for Pursuit.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No Captain Magnus has moved to Quest, Captain Carl is in command of Pursuit so he will be the alternative captain of Journey. There will be another “new” Captain for Pursuit.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Before someone asks the question, the ‘other’ new captain is Captain Antonio Toledo, who has been mentioned before on these boards, and will be on Pursuit with Carl.......of course it could change:D

One day the Senior Officer schedule may be correct!

Anybody have any background information about Captain Toledo ? Captain Sanguineti was a captain on Oceania's Riviera most recently.

To answer another posed question Captain Johannes is going home for a well-deserved vacation after being on board for the entire World cruise.

Anybody have any background information about Captain Toledo ? Captain Sanguineti was a captain on Oceania's Riviera most recently.

To answer another posed question Captain Johannes is going home for a well-deserved vacation after being on board for the entire World cruise.

The profiles of our new captains are being worked on now. They should be published soon!

We were introduced to Captain Toledo while sailing on the Journey in January. He was very personable and I am looking forward to sailing with him when he is the Captain of the ship. Sorry Bill, he did give us his background but that was quite a few glasses of wine ago. :)

Well he meets the height and hair recruitment criteria from a picture I have from Journey. It won’t post here for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just googled him...reminds me somewhat of Johannes. Usually the g is a silent letter in Italian. Would it then be Sanuineti?