Pullmantur Monarch - Colon Panama June 15, 2018

briheny

• 2 months later...

It was a great time. The ship is smaller, but I really liked it. The food was amazing! Everything is in Spanish, but they placed us with other English speaking guest. I would recommend doing the online check in prior- it made the check in process a lot easier. I was traveling with a 17 & 11 year old. There was a lot for them to do and they got to actually use their Spanish skills!

• 4 weeks later...
How was it? I am looking at booking this cruise for next year, and there is just so little information available about the Monarch!

Kathleen if you want info on the ship it is the same style as Royal Caribbean’s Majesty of the Seas, but of course since Pullmantur took it over they have modernised it a little (I believe) and will have added their own stamp on it, but it is for all intense and purposes an identical ship to Majesty. (ps Royal Caribbean own Pullmantur)

Kathleen if you want info on the ship it is the same style as Royal Caribbean’s Majesty of the Seas, but of course since Pullmantur took it over they have modernised it a little (I believe) and will have added their own stamp on it, but it is for all intense and purposes an identical ship to Majesty. (ps Royal Caribbean own Pullmantur)

Try this link...

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/majesty-of-the-seas

Actually Pullmantur hasn’t been 100% owned by RCCL since 2016. Springwater Capital of Madrid now owns 51% with RCCL holding the rest.

Actually Pullmantur hasn’t been 100% owned by RCCL since 2016. Springwater Capital of Madrid now owns 51% with RCCL holding the rest.

Thanks for the correction, but technically I was right just missed of ‘49%’ ... Lucky Royal in that case.